Fighting In Mary d's

tazmancblue said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

Stop trying to be intellignet by using whom when the correct word to use there is who. Also, its there, not their. So the only person on this thread who has made themselves out to be a scrote is you.

That is in the same way as your Eddie the Beef thread the other day. You are clearly a rag who (notice the correct word there - oh, twice I've used the correct words) has nothing better to do with their (correct word again) life than come on a City forum.

Do me a favour, please PM me and we can meet at the next City game and discuss this; or will you be at home watching your beloved team on your sky season ticket? May I apologise in advance for confusing you by my use of a semi-colon!

If you are going to pick someone else up over their command of the English language then at least ensure that your own is up to scratch: by spelling 'intelligent' correctly and by inserting an inverted comma into 'its' to denote the missing letter. Also, given that you have referred to the poster as 'you' it therefore follows that you should use the word 'your' as opposed to 'their.'

P.S. I think Mary D's is a shit-tip that sells incredibly bad beer at unbelievably inflated prices out of the kind of paper cup that is normally associated with McDonald's.

P.P.S. I was brought up on and, even now, I have spent most of my life living on a council estate.

law74 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You forgot tattoos. I bet they've all got tattos as well.

& big scary dogs, these type of people all have big scary dogs.

That shag-hard on the pavement and the kids egg 'em on, 'av sin it.

Anyone want a Pup, they'll be ready soon, with some Kittens.

marco said:
Blue Smarties said:
So ignoring that cnut Arry...

What happened in Mary D's?

this... can anyone give us the info on what went on

Well, we were watching Villa vs United and then next minute it just kicked off.

Loads of people moved and 2 lads (I think) were scrapping in the middle and then got chucked out, both with bad bruises on their faces.

Was a bald fella and some other lad from what I saw, anyone know them??

Haven't a clue why they were fighting but it was grim to say the least.

stimo said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.
dick head what a generalisation that is
i live on a council estate does that make me a scrote? no it does not

dont worry about it mate this fukwit crops up on 'ere way too often under different guises aways producing the same effect!

Matt Diablo said:
stimo said:
dick head what a generalisation that is
i live on a council estate does that make me a scrote? no it does not

dont worry about it mate this fukwit crops up on 'ere way too often under different guises aways producing the same effect!

Exactly Matt, see a couple of Newbys have bit as well as some long posters, tut tut guys, you should know better, CHHHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

somervillain said:
Probably started by delusional people insisting this was a fine result.

I love City, but there are some utterly crazy people in the fan base incapable of seeing reality and calling a piss-poor result a piss-poor result.
Why is it we only see posters like you after a poor result?

A point was a bad result, but that was on the cards after a midweek Derby. Injured forwards didn't help, but we had enough chances to bury the Brummies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.