Fighting In Mary d's

all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

Goats left knee said:
all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

My mate saw it better, he said 4 were fighting as well but I only saw 2.

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.
Nob, you have no idea what it was about child. I can also call you a child knowing your age which allows you some leeway.

Goats left knee said:
the slob was beating up the kid.the other 2 were fighting but not to the same degree.

I saw him hitting the kid from behind as the kid was walking out.

Total disgrace to City fans.

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm --

SWP's back said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.
Nob, you have no idea what it was about child. I can also call you a child knowing your age which allows you some leeway.

I don't know why we even bother responding to this troll.

tazmancblue said:
Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

Scrotesville.

Stop trying to be intellignet by using whom when the correct word to use there is who. Also, its there, not their. So the only person on this thread who has made themselves out to be a scrote is you.

That is in the same way as your Eddie the Beef thread the other day. You are clearly a rag who (notice the correct word there - oh, twice I've used the correct words) has nothing better to do with their (correct word again) life than come on a City forum.

Do me a favour, please PM me and we can meet at the next City game and discuss this; or will you be at home watching your beloved team on your sky season ticket? May I apologise in advance for confusing you by my use of a semi-colon!
The word is owned<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Goats left knee said:
the slob was beating up the kid.the other 2 were fighting but not to the same degree.

I saw him hitting the kid from behind as the kid was walking out.

Total disgrace to City fans.

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm --

SWP's back said:

I don't know why we even bother responding to this troll.
Me neither. Surely a mod should decimate him. Or her.

Thank fuk i paid my 1st visit on wednesday,and not today.
Do we have undercover mib's in the system here.

aaaahhhhh,they're chasing me back to Jockland...heeeeeellllpppppp

aye fuk off...You knobs in Mary's,get a fukn life ffs.

walked into the thistle in pica. This dick walks up to me (manc) score today? I told him a 0-0.he says what part of manc i come from. Told him i am irish. He says and they say all city fans are from manc, bollox! I said all united fans are from ireland. He walked away. Knob<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 am --<br /><br />walked into the thistle in pica. This dick walks up to me (manc) score today? I told him a 0-0.he says what part of manc i come from. Told him i am irish. He says and they say all city fans are from manc, bollox! I said ireland is full of united fans. He walked away. Knob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.