Fighting In Mary d's

An amusing thread I've not laughed so much in ages!!!

and 'arry' your brain is obviously not engaged

RBmk2 said:
lady83 said:
all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

my husband was involved in this fight and his dad i am not sure if he is the slob u refer to . it was a prick who used to work with and his son (16yr old kid ) is actually 24 and was grabbing his balls and stuck his finger down his pants (fucking puff)

anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it and then all kicked off . my husband and his dad have been going to mary d's for years and never ever had trouble these two was looking for a fight and was coke'd up . so if he is big enough to start a fight he should be big enough to take the punch's . my husband was hit from behind ( shit house couldnt face him for a fair fight ) . wanted to comment cause i think people should know before specualting .
and a right dick he is not he is a grandad and a loving family man who just got wound up , by a degrading man(boy ) !!!
thank u .

The whole thing reads like a Biffa Bacon cartoon...;-)

"Oo u callin a twat?"

"U you big puff."

"Geerin yerself ova ere,ya toss bag."

Thwack,oomph..."is that yer best shot fatha,u coke'd up twat?

Booter,thump...."oo u twat mutha,git yer ands from down yer keks yer fat shirtlifter..."

"Oo uve spilt me beer,ya fat poof!"

.........ad infinitum....

I'm crying with laughter here. Bravo!

irishblue59 said:
fighting never solves anything , do u teach your kids to fight.

Fighting does solve things though. When I was 18 I had a bit of a big mouth and got filled in by two blokes, I've been a better person since! I had a scrap with a lad at uni once who started pushing a girl about at a bar, hopefully he learnt a lesson!

Sometimes violence is totally what is called for! Humans are a violent, fighting species and many lessons can be learnt from a good pasting!

danburge82 said:
irishblue59 said:
fighting never solves anything , do u teach your kids to fight.

Fighting does solve things though. When I was 18 I had a bit of a big mouth and got filled in by two blokes, I've been a better person since! I had a scrap with a lad at uni once who started pushing a girl about at a bar, hopefully he learnt a lesson!

Sometimes violence is totally what is called for! Humans are a violent, fighting species and many lessons can be learnt from a good pasting!
did u enjoy it lol<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm --<br /><br />
SteSteez said:
irishblue59 said:
fighting never solves anything

This is something a Bully would say.

and Yes I do teach children how to fight and I can assure you none have been bullied at school since their lessons ;)
so what happens when they grow up and fight bacck and some guy whips out a knife or a needle. Would it be worth fighting back then.

irishblue59 said:
danburge82 said:

did u enjoy it lol

Haha

irishblue59 said:
danburge82 said:

did u enjoy it lol

-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm --

SteSteez said:
This is something a Bully would say.

and Yes I do teach children how to fight and I can assure you none have been bullied at school since their lessons ;)
so what happens when they grow up and fight bacck and some guy whips out a knife or a needle. Would it be worth fighting back then.

You are the most argumentative twat I have seen on this forum. Come on, give us the real reason you are here, has your dog died?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
irishblue59 said:
did u enjoy it lol

-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm --

You are the most argumentative twat I have seen on this forum. Come on, give us the real reason you are here, has your dog died?

I was just putting my point across , relax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.