Fighting In Mary d's

BillyMC said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Some of them can also be classed as queer,though not as many as at Eton.
I think everyone at Eton was queer.
I don't think anyone at Eton came from a council estate,although one chappie was so poor that his father only owned twelve racehorses.
I believe he was queer,just like his father.
I think his racehorses were queer too.

There was nothing queer about playing milky biscuit at Eton...it used to get as physical as good game of bugger.

Edited for accuracy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
neverred76 said:
I was only saying to Lord Carstairs the other day that you cant get a decent bottle of Montrechet in The Mary D's establishment, i asked for a 78 after the Birmingham game and chappie behind the bar (who looked a tad poor) seemed non plussed !

Possibly because it's spelt 'Montrachet',my good fellow,and the '78 was not one of the better vintages.
And I wouldn't sit next to Carstairs if I were you.
Fellow looks like a queer.
Dresses like a queer.
I've put him down as a possible queer.
The man behind the bar - he's definitely a queer.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHR5Ly3TrwM&feature=related[/youtube]

all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

my husband was involved in this fight and his dad i am not sure if he is the slob u refer to . it was a prick who used to work with and his son (16yr old kid ) is actually 24 and was grabbing his balls and stuck his finger down his pants (fucking puff)

anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it and then all kicked off . my husband and his dad have been going to mary d's for years and never ever had trouble these two was looking for a fight and was coke'd up . so if he is big enough to start a fight he should be big enough to take the punch's . my husband was hit from behind ( shit house couldnt face him for a fair fight ) . wanted to comment cause i think people should know before specualting .
and a right dick he is not he is a grandad and a loving family man who just got wound up , by a degrading man(boy ) !!!
thank u .

lady83 said:
all happened in front of me.when i tuned into it a 40ish year old we will call "slob" was going nuts at a fella about 16 who was standing safely behind 2 older fellas in their 30s. Slob was pissed off calling the kid a twat repeatedly.he then hit him in the head with a tame punch.the 2 lads continued to try and calm him down he kept calling the kid a twat and a sec later gave him a big finger push in the face.the kid looked like he thought he was safe behind the 2 fellas the whole time.then strangly it seemed the 2 fellas turned around to the kid and called him a twat..next thing i think the shaved head of the 2 fellas sunk a headbutt into kid causing all the crowd to push back/spill drink.then it was 2 on 2 in the ring.my only memory is the slob on the ground with the kid and giving him about 6 punches in the face.when they got up they fell about before being split up. Anyone know what kid did? Slob looked a right dick who should know better than to beat up a kid

my husband was involved in this fight and his dad i am not sure if he is the slob u refer to . it was a prick who used to work with and his son (16yr old kid ) is actually 24 and was grabbing his balls and stuck his finger down his pants (fucking puff)

anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it and then all kicked off . my husband and his dad have been going to mary d's for years and never ever had trouble these two was looking for a fight and was coke'd up . so if he is big enough to start a fight he should be big enough to take the punch's . my husband was hit from behind ( shit house couldnt face him for a fair fight ) . wanted to comment cause i think people should know before specualting .
and a right dick he is not he is a grandad and a loving family man who just got wound up , by a degrading man(boy ) !!!
thank u .

Never mind that, how goes your plans for your wedding to William, Kate?

lady83 said:

thank u .
anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it
I'm missing something,why was the 24yr old told to fuck off by your husband.

bluemanc said:
lady83 said:

thank u .
anyways my bloke told this lad to fuck off and he got nutted for it
I'm missing something,why was the 24yr old told to fuck off by your husband.

'Cause he tried to stick his finger up his arse? if so, hubby did well, fkin charly heads, fuk 'em.

lady83. Sorry for describing the man who battered the young fella a slob. He did look seriously pissed off about something! And the kid looked smarmy as fuck til it all kicked off. If what you say he was at is true them i dont think he will do it again! :-) though the whole thing was a bit shocking to be subjected to esp as there were as usual young children around

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.

Disgusting comment. City can do without fans like you, we've got enough middle class moaning bastards as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.