Film extras ... anyone done any work ?

Sort off. Just got back from Sydney and while on Bondi Beach the cameras were there filming Bondi Rescue.
Tried to look nonchalant (if that's how its spelt) while holding in my stomach and checking the bikini bodies.

Does that count ??

Prime suspect, and regularly in peak practice, played in a football match in one.

While waiting for cameras to set up we (extras) challenged them (cast) to a game, we slaughtered them,
Next day we went to film in a pub ( jug and glass) The after match celebrations. We had to tell them our team had 1000 appearances in the first division altogether(not me). Crack in piss up though.

Our daughter has been picked for an extra in Emmerdale,which is to be shown within the next 2/3 weeks.
She travels to Leeds this coming Friday for filming and gets £100 per day.
Not a bad wage if you can get regular work.
Anyone else appeared as an extra ?

How did she go about being selected for this?

Also sort of, was on a tram in San Francisco it got stopped on a hill as they were shooting a scene for Whoopi Goldberg's sister act back in the habit movie, a car had to swoop around the corner pull up outside a house and that was the scene .
It was decided that a tram going past would look better when the car screeched around the corner so we were press ganged into the scene myself and the wife are hanging on the straps on the outside, and we are right in the scene fast forward a year the film comes out and we're of to the cinema for our film debut ! Watched it until the projector clicked off and the whole scene had been cut ah well it was a crap movie anyway !

I did a day as a background extra for a Bollywood film which was shooting in Mumbai, I waited around most of the day, only being shouted onto set now and again. I got paid 5000 rupees (five pounds) for the full day but it was a fairly interesting day and it was never going to be about the money.

I’ve done medical cover on Hollyoaks and appeared in a scene with a house explosion, also covered No Offence, Mount Pleasant, film Monsters Call and few other TV shows. Food is great and it’s interesting to watch the filming process, but bloody hell after the 7/8th take you want to tell them to get a grip. (No pun intended)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.