film series /tv shows that never got finished

I thought the last episode of Quantum Leap was good, he got to meet God or an Angel or whatever he was in that Cafe.

There would be a lot of sense/ potential in a remake of 'Quantum Leap' that I would definitely be interested in.

For me, I had frustrations in the weird cop show called 'Life'. Finished before it could get going!

Starred Damian Lewis, Alan Arkin and Christina Hendricks. It had good potential.

Firefly i think got cut much to the anger of many fans. Never saw teh tv show myself but i have a lot of mates who were miffed about it getting cut.
The film (serenity) was a bit meh, i always struggle to suspend my disbelief when a tiny woman batters 50 or so hardened soldiers.

In the flesh, loved it but bbc three decided to dish it after 2 series despite winning several awards.
Also 'The Returned' one series don't know if their making a second one.

Firefly i think got cut much to the anger of many fans. Never saw teh tv show myself but i have a lot of mates who were miffed about it getting cut.
The film (serenity) was a bit meh, i always struggle to suspend my disbelief when a tiny woman batters 50 or so hardened soldiers.

The problem with "Serenity" was it was trying to make sense of what fans of 'Firefly' admired, for a worldwide audience, in a 120 min film.

Impossible.

So, everything got a bit wishy washy, but I am also one who deeply misses an excellent sci-fi show!

The problem with "Serenity" was it was trying to make sense of what fans of 'Firefly' admired, for a worldwide audience, in a 120 min film.

Impossible.

So, everything got a bit wishy washy, but I am also one who deeply misses an excellent sci-fi show!

Gotcha, it seemed a bit rushed (the pace of the film not production) and compressed as you say. Not having seen the tv show though i had nothing to measure it against.
Ahh you are one of the pissed off fans eh, gutted bud, i think i may download the tv series and see what the fuss was about.

Stargate Universe was started to look good and then they cancelled it.
Jericho was another promising series that was binned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.