film series /tv shows that never got finished

Gotcha, it seemed a bit rushed (the pace of the film not production) and compressed as you say. Not having seen the tv show though i had nothing to measure it against.
Ahh you are one of the pissed off fans eh, gutted bud, i think i may download the tv series and see what the fuss was about.

Honestly, do so.

The character relationships are excellent, which is why it has so many fans! That, and the sci-fi has 'plausible' leaps of faith! Lol!

Personally, I think you won't regret it.

I have them all downloaded on a drive, somewhere, and I rarely do that for any series!

I tried to watch it, wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Managed a couple of episodes, thought "meh" and gave up. Maybe it's because I thought Buffy was crap too.

Lots of shows which is why I tend now to wait until it's guaranteed at least a second season, was gutted when star gate Atlantis was binned lots of others had potential 4400, brimstone in fact there are far too many to name. Someone was asking about the Returned I know they are making a second season in France the original series havent seen the U.S. version so can't comment.

Millennium

Wasn't a real popular show in the states and not sure it was even shown elsewhere. Ended on a season cliffhanger and then was cancelled.

There was something on a few years ago. I can't remember the name but planes fell out of the sky and there was a kangaroo.. It was good but it was cancelled presumably.
This was flash forward. Big cast and was just getting going when it got canned.

Millennium

Wasn't a real popular show in the states and not sure it was even shown elsewhere. Ended on a season cliffhanger and then was cancelled.
Oh I forgot about that one as well, yep was good, I met Lance Henriksen a few years ago at a Collectormania in Manchester really nice bloke, I see they are bringing back X files as well in the new year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.