Films people think are 'cool' to like (which are a bit poo)

johnny on the spot said:
Snatch is crap. Alan Ford saves the fuck out of it.

d3e0b6a057948996aee8d9e70daae100.jpg

Snatch was great.

roaminblue said:
quiet_riot said:
Me and the missus are nearly 2 hours into Scarface...

I'm now browsing BM and she's falling asleep. What a pile of turd.

No! NO!

Yes. The dialogue is poor, every sentence has 12 fucks in it, it's slow as fuck, and none of the characters are played particularly well.

Inglorious Basterds - over hyped and pointless.

I got some pleasure out of the last Harry Potter film when I drove past a poster which said "it all ends" - somebody had added "Thank Fuck for that".

quiet_riot said:
roaminblue said:
quiet_riot said:
Me and the missus are nearly 2 hours into Scarface...

I'm now browsing BM and she's falling asleep. What a pile of turd.

No! NO!

Yes. The dialogue is poor, every sentence has 12 fucks in it, it's slow as fuck, and none of the characters are played particularly well.

I can see where you're coming from. It's from a very over the top era. Carlitos way is possibly better for me. A lot of movies once revisited can be quite a let down, maybe scarface would be the same for me.

The godfather trilogy, on the other hand, will never get old.

bluemoon73 said:
Mad Max 1,2 and 3. Big steaming sack of shite.

This is a classic example of what I meant above. When younger they were incredible, but now...

Hat said, when I was younger I also liked waterworld, so I'm not sure I'm a great barometer

roaminblue said:
quiet_riot said:
roaminblue said:

I can see where you're coming from. It's from a very over the top era. Carlitos way is possibly better for me. A lot of movies once revisited can be quite a let down, maybe scarface would be the same for me.

Utter shite, all three of them.

stony said:
roaminblue said:
quiet_riot said:

Utter shite, all three of them.

No, now this I will not stand for! What made them shite to you? The stories are fantastic, the acting is great, even the music is excellent.

Di Nero in the second is a fantastic young Vito, even Garcia as sonny was quite good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.