Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

Didn't she play Olive Oil in the Popeye film?
I was on holiday in Malta at Christmas time in the early 80’s with my mate. He was chatting this gorgeous Maltese barmaid up and set up a date with her. He told me I could come along as some of her friends would be on the date. The alarm bells should have rung as the date was Saturday morning at the Cinema which was showing Popeye that was made in Malta. We turned up at the Cinema, my mate took the gorgeous barmaid to the back row of the Cinema whilst I was in charge of her three quite young siblings. We all sat on the front row, great excitement when they showed parts of Malta the kids recognised and yours truly paid for ice creams and chocolates. Still, my pal had a early good time, don’t think he’s seen the film to this day as he did a runner as soon as the movie started and returned just as it finished.

I feel sorry for Hayden Christiansen, got landed with a shite, poorly written character and a shite, poorly written set of lines and it finished his acting career.

He was a lump of wood. One truly shite actor. Sorry, but the best script in the world couldn’t get a performance out of him. Not surprised he sank like a stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.