Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

The Actress who took over the Jodie Foster role in the silence of the lambs sequel, she was awful in comparison. The film might have been shit, but she put a downer on it in the first minutes.

The Actress who took over the Jodie Foster role in the silence of the lambs sequel, she was awful in comparison. The film might have been shit, but she put a downer on it in the first minutes.
Julianne Moore?

Any film with a car chase, bores me to tears and always switch off at that point, also any gratuitous shoot em up film, like, John Wick and Taken, absolute shite.

It was weakest entry of the original Indiana Jones trilogy anyway, but Kate Capshaw’s Willie character in “Temple of Doom” made it unwatchable. Easily as annoying as Jar-Jar.
INNNNDDDDEEEEEEE!!!! Fuck. Off.
There's a theory that Jar Jar Binks isn't what hr seems. He is in fact a dark side Jedi. There's a lot on youtube and other print sites. Lucas had a way of making Jedis apoear to be insignificant beings at first blush, I.e. Ben Kenobi and Yoda.

There's a theory that Jar Jar Binks isn't what hr seems. He is in fact a dark side Jedi. There's a lot on youtube and other print sites. Lucas had a way of making Jedis apoear to be insignificant beings at first blush, I.e. Ben Kenobi and Yoda.
Take off the tin foil hat. Nothing more than the most ill-conceived character in film history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.