Final 5 Bundle Ticket - Thankfully No Sign This Year!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Feel guilty now for almost tempting fate!

Can't believe the cheek of them to suggest £180 for the final 3 games that include 2 bloody night matches and all games for sure will be televised with the opposition being mediocre at best!

I just can't grasp the club's desire to persist with these bundle tickets. There's not one of them yet that hasn't left the casual fan being push out in favour of those with money to fritter!

I'm a season ticket holder so this doesn't affect me directly but it's a scandal if the club are trying to act like ticket touts
for the key games at the end of the season. Charging over the odds and not respecting the priority that Blue card holders
have is the kind of stunt you'd expect at Old Toilet not The Etihad. I'll be very annoyed if this happens.

Funnily enough was just looking at prices for the Villa match as was looking to take a couple of friends to it, not at £58/60 I fkn won't.

Sort it out City, we aren't fkn Chelsea or Arsenal fans.

This really is painful for fans like me who live miles away and cannot get to evening games. Lets hope the powers that be realise these games will sell out regardless and avoid annoying fans and risking the inevitable empty seats which occur when we are forced to buy tickets we can't possibly occupy.

I am not saying £180 is the right price for the last 3 games, but it should be higher than the season ticket prices.
Just think back to the last game v QPR. If you hadnt got a ticket in the week before the game, how much would you have been prepared to pay to watch that moment. PRICELESS!!

I think this title race is going to be similar and it probably will come down to the last game.
If that game is then worth £100 then the other 2 games are not too far off being value.

mcfcirlam said:
I am not saying £180 is the right price for the last 3 games, but it should be higher than the season ticket prices.
Just think back to the last game v QPR. If you hadnt got a ticket in the week before the game, how much would you have been prepared to pay to watch that moment. PRICELESS!!

I think this title race is going to be similar and it probably will come down to the last game.
If that game is then worth £100 then the other 2 games are not too far off being value.

How can the last game be £100. I paid £53 for QPR.,Wouldn't expect to pay more than £60 this year for West Ham. But the Villa tickets are now on sale and West Brom are going on sale on Sat according to the o/s so hopefully the replies to the marketing questioaire have made them give up on the bundle idea.

Baggies tickets will start at £47 and available on single game basis to Blue Members on Saturday. Good news.

mcfcirlam said:

The QPR game was PRICELESS as you say but that's surely not the point is it?
We should not be overcharging our fans for these types of games. As a previous poster said a lot of people
can't attend all the games but were forced to buy bundles last year that included matches they couldn't
attend. A lot of people have put the hard miles in following this club through thin and thinner and should
be treated with a bit more respect by the club now that we are regularly competing for and winning
trophies. As I've said I don't have a personal axe to grind since I'm fortunate enough to live close to
the stadium and have got enough money to be able to buy a season ticket each year and for it to be
viable in terms of the number of games I can attend. It is plain wrong to exploit fans by overcharging
for certain key games. We already have different prices for different matches depending upon the
competition and the opponents. If we are effectively going to charge more for West Ham than we
did for the derby because the demand is there we are going to price out some of our loyalist fans
who supported this club through the bad times.

growl said:
Baggies tickets will start at £47 and available on single game basis to Blue Members on Saturday. Good news.

Good in the sense it's not in a bundle not so good as £47 will be family stand so most tickets will be at least £60. The only game I can make after this week is West Ham if I can get tickets I'm now expecting to pay £70 for my usual East stand level 1 ticket. I'll pay it but not happily.

No, its not the point, but if there is not enough price difference then I feel that the LOYAL fans are coming up short.
I have an issue with Platinum and Gold cards as the Platinum supporters are overtaking the Gold ones so when it comes to the likes of Barcelona away not everyone who should have got a ticket actually did.
It really frustrates me that the promotions are for the "New Support" rather than the Lifers.
I am now going off at a tangent, but we should have different criteria for each competition.
I know some lads that went to Plzen and Moscow who were sweating on tickets for Barcelona.
This cannot be right.
If it was a Bundle for Sunderland, Stoke and Fulham in February then, yes the price would reflect.
If you want the opportunity as a one off (Or 3 off as the Bundle denotes) to watch us challenging and hopefully winning the title in one of these games then there is a premium for this.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
mcfcirlam said:

The QPR game was PRICELESS as you say but that's surely not the point is it?
We should not be overcharging our fans for these types of games. As a previous poster said a lot of people
can't attend all the games but were forced to buy bundles last year that included matches they couldn't
attend. A lot of people have put the hard miles in following this club through thin and thinner and should
be treated with a bit more respect by the club now that we are regularly competing for and winning
trophies. As I've said I don't have a personal axe to grind since I'm fortunate enough to live close to
the stadium and have got enough money to be able to buy a season ticket each year and for it to be
viable in terms of the number of games I can attend. It is plain wrong to exploit fans by overcharging
for certain key games. We already have different prices for different matches depending upon the
competition and the opponents. If we are effectively going to charge more for West Ham than we
did for the derby because the demand is there we are going to price out some of our loyalist fans
who supported this club through the bad times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.