Final Tickets thread MERGED

jollycity said:
"IF" you had spares how would you decide what to do with them? So many genuine (I think) cases. some who've hardly been to a game. People come out the woodwork who didn't give a toss about you before. Genuine mates who support other clubs? People wanting to scam you.

Not that I'm saying I have spares!

PM ME ;)

Flying in again at great expense - 3rd time in six weeks

Not saying your message is cryptic btw ;)

`im going to miss out, was going to buy mine and my lads today,i`m on 3850 he`s in 2670, if there is any adult in the same situation as me who qualifies today but is no longer going,i`d be very grateful if i could use your card to get my lad a ticket,thanks.

buzzer1 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Really? Some fookin joker asking for 750 quid behind the goal
Twats - only fookin idiots will pay that
I seen that! and they're the best around? fuk that.

And they're saying the game is on Friday the 13th. Unlucky for someone, probably the person who buys the ticket for a non existent game a day before the real one

Need 1 ticket for my Dad was promised a ticket but it fell through.
Train and accomodation booked.!!!
If i cant source a ticket looks like ill give my dad my ticket and watch in a boozer around wembley..!!!
please pm me if anyone can help

mike channon´s windmill said:
adammck said:
Thanks mate,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballclubtickets.bz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballclubtickets.bz</a> seems to have the best rates going... (i think)
Really? Some fookin joker asking for 750 quid behind the goal
Twats - only fookin idiots will pay that

There are some for 330 blue

I'm after a ticket for my old man, if anyone has one they will be sorted out. PM me and we can have a proper chat.

Willing to pay a fortune for Final Tickets - 2 together

Be it from a fellow blue or a dodgy site - anyone help please PM me.

Amrak or Ero or whatever your name is on here and those of that ilk - try and sell me a dodgy fake and i'll tear you a new arsehole you pricks.

Cheers x x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.