Final Tickets thread MERGED

Re: *TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

I have surely left it too late to ask and the likelihood that some has a ticket available is small but..... if anyone was willing to sell me a ticket I'd be over the moon. I thought of paying the 400+ that some sites were looking for but I can't justify crazy prices in this day and age. Thoughts of not being there in person is awful in one sense but to be fair I'm not going to complain. How can I when we are in our first final in my time as a blue. Can't wait!!! :-)

Re: *TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

Does anyone have a season ticket, regardless of points that they are not using for wembley? Message me if you are. Thanks a million.

CTID.

JUNIOR ticket needed..please!!!!

Sorry for another wembley ticket thread.
Just found out this morning that the points criteria has now changed for juniors.
Desperate for a junior ticket for my daughter who is a season ticket holder,I told her this morning and she is still crying, so can anyone help? If you can please p.m.me,she is distraught.

Re: JUNIOR ticket needed..please!!!!

Sorry to say this mate - but you are not alone.

There was a large thread about this very subject last night (seems to have gone to the graveyard in the sky now).

I really hope you do get one - but there's always the square that day (that's where me and a lot of my mates have ended up).

Good luck.

Raffles said:

There was a large thread about this very subject last night (seems to have gone to the graveyard in the sky now).

I really hope you do get one - but there's always the square that day (that's where me and a lot of my mates have ended up).

Good luck.

Thanks fella.

Raffles said:

Good luck.

It was merged with the FA cup tickets thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.