Final Tickets thread MERGED

Re: Final Ticket MERGED

Here we go, I know it's a long shot but I've got to try.
There's no way I'm going to be able to get myself a ticket, I don't have the points, but missing it isn't an option. I ended up buying off a tout at the ground yesterday for silly money, and I'd do it again if I have to, but I really want to sort something out before so I know I'm going! I don't live in Manc anymore (partly why I can't get to enough games to get the points), but my dad could meet you to collect and pay cash - if there's any of you kind souls with a spare! Last cup final I wasn't even born...

if any 1 can get me 3 tickets for this would be apprecitated, went yesterday and need to go agaim

i not getting down to my points so if anyone is gettign a group booking and fancyig let me tag there group be more than happy and ill get the first round in thanks blues

Halfpenny said:
I'm gonna need an adult and a junior. With 2500 points we've got fuck all chance most likely, and I'm desparate to get back there in a month's time..

You will get one no problem with 2,500

Would be very grateful if anyone has a spare for the final. Thanks in advance and lets hope we make it another miserable day for Tony Pullis!!

Would I have any chance of someone getting me 5 tickets - 2 adults and 3 children,don't worry but ddon't buy anything yet - I'm relying on my ex uncle to get me then first 8)

Best get in line on the off chance, as an incentive to push a few places, if anyone can help me out, they can use my 4 season cards for the spuds and stoke league games. 1 adult, 3 jr but will assist with upgrades assuming the club allow them for these fixtures.
Can't take the kids midweek and at hospitality for one already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.