Final Tickets thread MERGED

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by AlthamBlue, 17 Apr 2011.

1. legmister

legmister

need one ticket please, will be driving down and will have room in my car,free lift for anyone who can suppyl a ticket

cheers

2. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

2 needed here pleeeeeease

3. zuri urdina

zuri urdina

Like everyone else I know this is a long shot. My dad took me to the West Brom final in 71, then as a season ticket holder I went to the Wolves and Newcastle finals. I left the country in 1980 but came back for the Spurs matches. I still live abroad and can only come back for a couple of games a year. I would really like to take my son to this one. Anyone know where I could get 2 tickets. (My son is 13)

4. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

after 2 adults or juniors if anyone can help thanks.

5. nu774ll

nu774ll

Desperately want 1 ticket (maybe 2 if possible!)

6. aussie blake

aussie blake

I've booked my flights from Western Australia, it'll be the 3rd time I've made that trip in 18 months to see City. I know this may not work because there is resentment from some towards City fans not from Manchester, but hoping someone will sympathise with my plight. Desperately hoping someone can help me get a ticket. Will do whatever it takes!

7. BibbyBlue85

BibbyBlue85

1 Adult Needed for me please

8. kevinmcfc

kevinmcfc

Help!!!!! Ticket needed for the final. been out of the country for a couple of years with the Army so my points is too low to get a ticket. Fanatical blue for 45 years and would love to be there on the day. If anyone can help please call me on 07773 348597 or E Mail me on "kevinmcfc@aol.com" There will be some blues out there who can get a ticket but unable to go for work reasons etc....

Please help.

9. citylad11

citylad11

if anyone out there does have spare tickets for the final then i would really be gratefull if you could pm me , need 2 but will take 1 and will give a free lift in car if anyone manages it.
    thanks
    andy

10. Colin_Bell

Colin_Bell

2 Adults & 2 Juniors Wanted