Final Tickets thread MERGED

transit said:
kimbo said:
Pubs around wembley have shut their bars 30 minutes before kick off in the past on police orders to stop rival fans mingling in the bars.

Didnt have any problems at the semi, in fact it was well policed by the bouncers asking to see the tickets before entry etc......just a different ball game now with no ticket.
That is pre match, not a problem but when kick off comes closer then the pubs normaly close.

kimbo said:
transit said:
Didnt have any problems at the semi, in fact it was well policed by the bouncers asking to see the tickets before entry etc......just a different ball game now with no ticket.
That is pre match, not a problem but when kick off comes closer then the pubs normaly close.

Fair enough lets hope i get the impossible golden ticket on the day :)

Re: *TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

goatinho said:
worth a try a suppose?
ive got just under 3000 points so no chance of getting one from the club.
day off work sorted
train travel sorted
just need a ticket :(

feel free to pm me!!!!
hmmm
no pms..................:(

Absolutely gutted ! been going since 1975,watched them through thin and thin,missed out on 1981 and 99 through work commitments and only had seasoncard for last 5 years so i just missed out on points.Me and my son are really angry not just at the fact that we have missed out through our points total but the fact that the fa through there ineptitude allow these tickets on such sites as livefootball.com to be sold.I understand that where there is demand money is king,so lets have an open lottery were genuine fans can bid for these so called golden tickets were there is a upper and lower price limit set.It would be much better if you had seasoncard holders,liveforcity,or other card holders of both clubs who have missed out on tickets to be allowed to bid through a registered scheme rather than these unscrupulous sites.I would dearly love to take my lad to wembley and iam willing to pay a reasonable price for two tickets,so if anyone can help i obviously will be more than grateful.pm me if you can make a couple of blues happy.<br /><br />-- Thu May 05, 2011 9:37 am --<br /><br />Absolutely gutted ! been going since 1975,watched them through thin and thin,missed out on 1981 and 99 through work commitments and only had seasoncard for last 5 years so i just missed out on points.Me and my son are really angry not just at the fact that we have missed out through our points total but the fact that the fa through there ineptitude allow these tickets on such sites as livefootball.com to be sold.I understand that where there is demand money is king,so lets have an open lottery were genuine fans can bid for these so called golden tickets were there is a upper and lower price limit set.It would be much better if you had seasoncard holders,liveforcity,or other card holders of both clubs who have missed out on tickets to be allowed to bid through a registered scheme rather than these unscrupulous sites.I would dearly love to take my lad to wembley and iam willing to pay a reasonable price for two tickets,so if anyone can help i obviously will be more than grateful.pm me if you can make a couple of blues happy.

I have a Cup Final ticket but...

...my Old Fella has missed out by about 130 points. If anyone has a spare ticket, or knows of anyone with a spare ticket then can you please PM me?
I have had one offer for £500 but that is too much!

Mods - pls don't merge this, I think my last post was but I can't find it! If u do merge this, please let me know where u have stuck it so that I can find it.

Return (2x singles) ticket on final day
1x BTM to pad @ 9am
1 x pad to BTM leaving at 21.30

Selling as bought train tickets prior to cup tickets and got 1 less than hoped for. At least I'm going tho! :-)

Sell for less than cost - say £30 pm me if interested

Thanks

Train ticket from Bristol to London for final

Return (2x singles) ticket on final day
1x BTM to pad @ 9am
1 x pad to BTM leaving at 21.30

Selling as bought train tickets prior to cup tickets and got 1 less than hoped for. At least I'm going tho! :-)

Sell for less than cost - say £30 pm me if interested

Thanks

howdy blues

been mailing on here for a couple of weeks now. I'm now back in the country after celebrating my birthday and the semi win in Qatar however I still require a ticket for the final if anyone is kind enough/able to assist?

If so please pm me. Thanks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.