Final Tickets thread MERGED

kybosh said:
howdy blues

been mailing on here for a couple of weeks now. I'm now back in the country after celebrating my birthday and the semi win in Qatar however I still require a ticket for the final if anyone is kind enough/able to assist?

If so please pm me. Thanks :)

are you desperate?

if so you can bid for one on the help for hero's thread.

de niro said:
kybosh said:
howdy blues

been mailing on here for a couple of weeks now. I'm now back in the country after celebrating my birthday and the semi win in Qatar however I still require a ticket for the final if anyone is kind enough/able to assist?

If so please pm me. Thanks :)

are you desperate?

if so you can bid for one on the help for hero's thread.

Cheers pal. I'll give it a go now, fingers crossed. For anyone else, supporters clubs etc, if someone drops out for any reason, please bear me in mind. Ta

Genuine offer from a genuine Blue - if you live in South Manchester I will drive to your house tonight (Friday night) and give you £250 in cash for ANY ticket in the lower tier of our end. It's for my niece who just missed out on a ticket with too fewer loyalty points but none of her other 12 travellers want her to miss out! Please PM me if interested - I won't judge you for accepting - it's called market forces and I am very happy to pay this to any Blue who can help out. Must be South Manchester please...

I'll pay over the odds to a blue I can trust, i.e. a long term poster. I'm desperate to go. Booked flights from Cork last night.

Don't have a clue how many points I have - but it's not many. MCFC have been a huge part of "being me" for a very long time. It's part of my personality. It's why I moved from the US to Manchester to live a few years ago in the hopes of being a regular season ticket holder. But my now wife wanted to head home to Cork so we were only seasonticket holders for 1 season. But it was a momentous period of my life. A long time ambition fulfilled.

Going to a cup final with City is another dream that could come true. :-)

But... It's one thing to find a ticket available, then there's the price and then there's the trust. As I say a long time poster is the greatest hope.

BEWARE Another ticket scammer - Has anyone else biten? Heres how it goes:-

"Hi

my name is Kevin Nealon and i listed this tickets on craigslist because i just got them in hands from FA

This are real tickets and i am a real seller not like probably 90% of postings you see on craigslist,to many scamms going here every day

i am located in Dublin,Ireland and i am able to meet you anywhere in the country or i can just ship you the tickets anywhere in the world by UPS or DHL

where are you based?They are all together and i want 500 pounds if you buy all four tickets

Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Hi Kevin,

I'm based in Manchester, What section are they for? i would like all 4 tickets (large ticket less family!)
You are right about the time wasters/scammers and for that reason I dont want to part with any money until 100% sure you/they are genuine.
Where do you want to meet?

Thanks j"

"you are in Manchester and i am in Dublin so a meeting face to face is not possible at all

Because i don't have pick up arrangements for the moment, i prefer to handle the transaction through eBay . I am a good eBay member with 100% positive feedback and great history as a seller on ebay,my id is lfcineurope,please check feedback and let's talk some serious business after that.

If you are still interested i will wait your reply soon.
Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Kevin,

Do you not want to meet my large ticketless family?

Time is precious why waste it? Nice try!

The owner of this website sells Liverpool FC memorabilia (programmes and tickets) on eBay using the lfcineurope ID.
- He does NOT sell on craigslist.
- He does NOT sell tickets for up coming events.
- He NEVER tells people to check his eBay feedback in emails.
- He has NOT given permission to anyone to include a link to this website in their emails.
- He does NOT own email addresses such as lfcineurope@hotmail.com or lfcineurope@gmail.com.

cheers j"

A lad i know is selling two together in block 214 row 6 club wembley, if anyones interested i can get them, sorry checked and it appears there within the stoke side

A lad i know is selling two together in block 214 row 6 club wembley, if anyones interested i can get them

Last edited by bennyblue on Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sent you a pm mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.