Final Tickets thread MERGED

still on the lookout for 1 ticket for wembley final if poss.

I missed out due to points/not being in cup scheme altho i attended all cup games incl the semi. Was also there in 99. And beyond desperate to be there again this w/end.

So deperate if u can help please pm me or ring/text me 07867 821898.

I got offered one the other day at £450 but refused it as too steep for me.

Please help me

im after one ticket for my pal, 'the captain'

he went the Neil Young final and the '76 league cup final.

cant help but think he has to be there, he missed out on a ticket

as he was 70 points short !!!

cheers lads.

Hi,

Like many of my fellow Blues on here I'm looking for 2 tickets, anywhere in the blue end will do, please PM or email (rob@insuranceinsider.com) me if you have or know of any spares with how much you want for them.

Cheers

Long shot but anyone with a spare tkt please pm me.

On top of cash i can offer 3x Specials tickets(get good price on ebay if you wanna sell them) and also have a Roger Waters ticket for Manc at the end of may, also going for good price on EBAY.

So on top of the cash you can get a lot more for the Tickets or even attend the shows.

[

Always ask for the following information to confirm they have the tickets:
Block No:
Row No:
Bar Code Number
Stub and ticket number on rear of ticket
face value.

If they can't or won't give that information theh they are scammers![/quote]

If someone can provide this information, is there any way of checking that it rings true?

HI all, i no someone selling a pair for £550 I only need one but the guy won't split i no it's alot but if anyone would like to go halfs contact me can not see them being around for long cheers blues

uptheblues said:
[

Always ask for the following information to confirm they have the tickets:
Block No:
Row No:
Bar Code Number
Stub and ticket number on rear of ticket
face value.

If they can't or won't give that information theh they are scammers!

If someone can provide this information, is there any way of checking that it rings true?[/quote]

Only real way is to ask how many digits (if they refuse to give actual number) there are in barcode and on rear of ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.