Final Tickets thread MERGED

kinkyfanclub said:
Hello All,

Regular reader but first-time poster. Putting out feelers everywhere for a single ticket for the final. Managed to get one for the Semi but it's not looking as hopeful this round! Only been to away games this season and a season ticket holder has gotten them for me so I've not accrued any points. Tried all usual roots and speaking to corporate contacts who won't want to go anyway but still we only get 25K tickets!

Living in London so can meet up on the day or special delivery post. Willing to pay up to the £115 max ticket price.
Please let me know if any one has a ticket that has become available for whatever reason.

CTID Mark

good luck.

de niro said:
kinkyfanclub said:
Hello All,

Regular reader but first-time poster. Putting out feelers everywhere for a single ticket for the final. Managed to get one for the Semi but it's not looking as hopeful this round! Only been to away games this season and a season ticket holder has gotten them for me so I've not accrued any points. Tried all usual roots and speaking to corporate contacts who won't want to go anyway but still we only get 25K tickets!

Living in London so can meet up on the day or special delivery post. Willing to pay up to the £115 max ticket price.
Please let me know if any one has a ticket that has become available for whatever reason.

CTID Mark

good luck.

X 2!!!

I've got no points, but I fancy taking the family to a football match. I want 4 good seats. Willing to pay near enough cost price, but if you can knock a bit off seeing as I'm buying 4, that would be great. Oh and if you could drop them off at my house for me, even better. Cheers.

Get in --- Just managed to sort 2 tickets - £250 each (£75 face value) Robbing c**ts but what can you do?? I couldn't miss this after waiting all my adult life, they better fuckin win now!!

rfarrell26 said:
Hi i have one fa cup final ticket cat 1 ticket face value £115 would exchange for two lower cat tickets fantastic seat, cheers blues
1 for 2 ..dont wait around long for that great deal lads

Still looking to SWOP my 2 Tickets in Block 121 [£115 each] for 2 nearer the Blue End if there are any Stoke fans browsing this site.

Tried to register on "oatcake" but it keeps crashing [dont think its used to this much activity]

Any Stokies on here that can start me a post on your site , please contact me , Thanks Andy.

abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk

Still desperate for one ticket here, can pay a good price! Travel is booked so getting vey desperate now. If anyone can help a fellow blue at all I would be so greatful it's untrue!

Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets. Flying over from Cork anyway but it'd be easier on my nerves if I had a ticket before hand. :-) Here's hoping for a PM :-)

Hi

Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Blue flying in from Cape Town, anyone help? PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.