Final Tickets thread MERGED

I am coming from Canada and I purchased two tickets online from "Livefootballtickets" behind the goals. Trouble is I do not know which end they are for and can not reach them by Phone and they do not answer emails. They will be delivered to my brother In M/c. How do I find out which end is City's and should they be in the Stoke end any Idea what to do apart from wearing a suite of armor. I would not recommend that site after this.

sold me wellies said:
I am coming from Canada and I purchased two tickets online from "Livefootballtickets" behind the goals. Trouble is I do not know which end they are for and can not reach them by Phone and they do not answer emails. They will be delivered to my brother In M/c. How do I find out which end is City's and should they be in the Stoke end any Idea what to do apart from wearing a suite of armor. I would not recommend that site after this.

We are getting the West end of the stadium again and stoke the east.

Desperate for a ticket (ideally two if there's a god!) for a 30th birthday present! happy to pay whatever... please PM with details

need 1 adult or junior,will look after who ever can sort 1 thanks.

Need 1x ticket. I will do anything, and I mean anything for one. I will let a horse fuck me up the arse and you can post it on YouTube if that's what your into, I really don't care. Please please please someone help me out, thanks.

My best mate and City fan of 30+ years is flying in from Tenerife for this game.

Desperate for a ticket for him.

After 35 years a blue I never thought I would see em win owt so moved to a better way of life in OZ. Even ran a supporters club for a few years.

If there is a fellow blue out there who is willing to put a ticket or 2 my way I am prepared to offer free furnished accomadation here in Oz for an agreed period! Not shared accomadation too I may add.

I am ready to book my flights, anyone ?

Mrs has said she would pay for the flights from Oz if I can get 2 tickets but quite honestly 1 will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.