Final Tickets thread MERGED

mike channon´s windmill said:
iloveacougar said:
got a 75 quid concession .a bloke me dad knows wants to sell it any offers

You´re a fookin disgrace after what you did to me - if you are a blue you should be fookin ashamed of yourself

He's probably a rag.

Desperately after 2x adult tickets! Travel and hotel booked need tickets asap please!!!

1 single adult ticket if anyone can help. Can't afford hundreds. It's for a mate 3390 points just don't know if we'll get one tomorrow morning.

Need 1 Ticket for the final dont mind you having a good few drinks for the help..please pm thanks

trueblue1972 said:
Need 1 Ticket for the final dont mind you having a good few drinks for the help..please pm thanks
need a ticket too, 3085 points ive no chance now,must be one blue who doesn't mind watching in the pub with £250 beer money instead of £45 adult ticket' pm me if there is or, 07717510978

Know it's face value on here only but as some Blues are prepared to pay over the odds, I saw ticket for sale in City end for £250 on Loot website in "Events" section.
Buyer beware !!

*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

still hoping for 2 fa cup tickets for self n son will travel n put cash in your hand
thanks guys

Re: *TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

worth a try a suppose?
ive got just under 3000 points so no chance of getting one from the club.
day off work sorted
train travel sorted
just need a ticket :(

feel free to pm me!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.