Final Tickets thread MERGED

I'm going to Wembley on Saturday for the Final and only me and dad will be in the car, leaving 2 spare seats. I shall be leaving Reddish North near Debdale Park, to Chester to collect my Dad, and then on to Wembley from there. I will be returning to Manchester the same day/night and will collect/return the 1 or 2 people who choose to travel with us. £30 each seat....

n1ck said:
I'm going to Wembley on Saturday for the Final and only me and dad will be in the car, leaving 2 spare seats. I shall be leaving Reddish North near Debdale Park, to Chester to collect my Dad, and then on to Wembley from there. I will be returning to Manchester the same day/night and will collect/return the 1 or 2 people who choose to travel with us. £30 each seat....
including match ticket???? if so im in!!!!

goatinho said:
n1ck said:
including match ticket???? if so im in!!!!

You wish ;)

pride in battle said:
de niro said:
good luck.

X 2!!!

Yeah Yeah, I know, I obviously meant that for the cheapest tier of tickets. More saying it because there's messages splashed all over here saying "face value tickets only" if anyone has any other offers, please let me know. Ta

pride in battle said:
de niro said:
good luck.

X 2!!!

Yeah Yeah, I know, I obviously meant that for the cheapest tier of tickets. More saying it because there's messages splashed all over here saying "face value tickets only" if anyone has any other offers, please let me know. Ta

Evening , I still have 2 x Adult tickets [ £115 ea ] just in the Stoke side of the half way line , Block 121 , any Stoke fans looking in on the site who have ended up with City end tickets and would be interested in swapping , please contact me .

Thanks Andy

abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk

Mob 077 488 06265

Just thought id try another begging plea looking for a ticket willing to pay £250 please pm.. thanks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.