Final Tickets thread MERGED

I have a spare ticket. Its face value is £45

I paid £800 for two.

I now only need one.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying this ticket. I cant reply tonight but I will look in the morning.

I'm not interested in a bidding war, however I do want my cash back for it (£400)

Serious interest only please gents. I can deliver within the north manchester area.

I'll pm my mobile to any serious enquiry

One Spare Ticket Available

As per my listing on Bluemoon I have been after another ticket (for myself) for ages especially after sorting out two for my boys a few weeks ago.

I have managed to secure two CAT tickets in the Neutral block 102 row 4 from the front (the down side of this is that there is no football shirts allowed and you would have to sit next me)

I had to pay £700 for the pair as he wouldn’t separate them, so am looking to recoup half that amount £350, which is not bad for £115 face value ticket.

Ideally I would like to swap them for Block 124 where my kids are but am willing to sell the ticket.

Please let me know if your interested?

Ian
Oakeyone@tiscali.co.uk

I've got two Category A tickets to sell for £800 for the pair if anybody is interested? I bought them as pair for £1,000 (one ticket for me £500 and one for my mate £500). However, he has since got his own tickets and I have acquired an upgraded ticket which I have taken, so I no longer need these two. They are good tickets, Category A (top category - face value £115) right on the halfway line. I will be making a loss on these, but am looking to re-coup as much money as I can!

I would prefer to sell as a pair, but may be willing to sell individually (£400 each). I have got them in here my hand and am happy for somebody to come and collect them and take them away with them today!

If you're interested, PM me and I will send you my mobile number so we can arrange something.

Hi all im desperate for a ticket preferably in the City end can pick up from anywhere with cash PM me all proposals will be considered as i really want to be there

Hi all im desperate for a ticket preferably in the City end can pick up from anywhere with cash PM me all proposals will be considered as i really want to be there

Right having been desperate to find a ticket over the past few days it seems I have finally hit the jackpot. I have purchased a pair of tickets through a friend of a friend, I only require 1 ticket but the person would not split them. I do not currently have the tickets in hand as my friend is going to collect them for me tomorrow but I have been given the block number and row so I know the tickets are there.

All I am looking for price wise is 50% of the total I have paid. I will meet the buyer with the ticket outside Wembley on Saturday, I should be there at around midday and the buyer can arrange to meet me from that time onwards.

If you are interested PM me for details and I will get back to you asap.

I am still looking for a couple of tickets
I am in Edinburgh so would have to meet the seller at Wembley
genuine

OrigamiNinja said:
Right having been desperate to find a ticket over the past few days it seems I have finally hit the jackpot. I have purchased a pair of tickets through a friend of a friend, I only require 1 ticket but the person would not split them. I do not currently have the tickets in hand as my friend is going to collect them for me tomorrow but I have been given the block number and row so I know the tickets are there.

All I am looking for price wise is 50% of the total I have paid. I will meet the buyer with the ticket outside Wembley on Saturday, I should be there at around midday and the buyer can arrange to meet me from that time onwards.

If you are interested PM me for details and I will get back to you asap.

PM'd you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.