final tickets

I was similar to a lot of posters on here, just missing out on tickets with my points. Anyway I've managed to get a couple from a contact at another club this morning. They received 20 tickets this morning and only a few execs are taking them (so the remaining going to the touts no doubt). Anyway, would recommend if you know a friend of a friend at any football league club to try your luck. They all receive an allocation that I bet many won't be taken!
Best of luck

Still looking too. I thought I had a chance of getting a ticket but it was pretty steep to begin with and I've not heard back in a couple of days. If anyone's got anything.... PM would be appreciated. :-) Thanks!

If it wasnt completely illegal i would suggest City fans without a ticket get together and hop over the turnstile it's knee high and a hell of alot cheaper than being ripped off by the club wembley thieves.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the game I once loved, i know what my plan of action would be if I didn't have a ticket, this is the final we have all waited for and no piece of paper should keep anyone away who is determined enough to be there, but ofcourse I am not advocating anybody breaking the law that would be very wrong of me.

Have just secured two FA Cup Final Tickets for my boys :) Just need to sorce one SINGLE ticket for myself :(
Anybody have a SPARE SINGLE TICKET?

Same as everyone else really, two tickets would be great but one would be a result as it's my sons 18th birthday the day after,he can make his own way there, I said I would do my best for him so.......

thanks

1 ticket needed please for my dad, really want to take my dad to this game. am willing to pay more than face value. pm me if 1 available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.