final tickets

shaggymcfc said:
Well blues having been let down for a final ticket for my dad.
Who has been a season ticket holder for at least 30-40 years bar this season due to Ill health.
I've now just had the courage to tell him there's no ticket for him he was gutted.
But like I stated in earlier posts he was always gonna have mine if I can't source a ticket.
So he now knows he deffo in but I'm now out so if anyone can help with a ticket I don't care if it's city end or Stoke end please pm me

Shaggy there is one on Ebay £150 looks like stoke end?

just noticed a ticket on Ebay for Sat £150 but looks like it may be Stoke end....

Just thought id share it in case anyone is still looking?

Also i have 2 Europa Final tickets going begging if anyone is interested PM Me

Jmo2385 said:
graham1312 said:
is there anybody on here from kent after tickets as there was a bloke on f/b who reckons he has 3 for sale and lives in the kent area he offered them to me for £125 each but as the only way for me to purchase them would be for me to do a bank transfer sending half upfront and half after [now that sounds very familliar]any way he did say if i knew anybody in the cranbrook area of kent they could pick them up for me, so maybe he does have some to sell but i would only pass his details on to someone who lives in the kent and could purchase them face to face as i would not like to be responsible for anybody being scammed over bank transfers

Someone else coincidently from that area gave me his address today in trying to sell 4 tickets @ £130 each. He wanted money and i asked for proof of tickets and said i'd even meet him at his house to give him cash. He gave me an address in Sissinghurst, Cranbrook. Don't know if that rings a bell? I git the info from a classifieds listing site but thought i'd let you know before you part with any money mate. He could be genuine but asking for money up front is not on!

If you know him, i'll gladly get the train from Southampton to Kent and get a ticket off him too.

similar happening to me - the guy is going by the name of Thomas Noon / Michael David Molyneux
any info?????<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 11:14 am --<br /><br />is there any legal comeback if you have the guys bank details and dont get the tickets?

It's a long shot but I've pretty much tried everything else...

I'm desperate for 1 ticket for the final...I'll pay good money and I live in Southampton so can collect if the ticket is down south.

Many thanks

Spare Ticket for Final or Swap

As per my listing on Citymancs I have been after another ticket (for myself) for ages especially after sorting out two for my boys a few weeks ago.

I have managed to secure two CAT tickets in the Neutral block 102 row 4 from the front (the down side of this is that there is no football shirts allowed and you would have to sit next me)

I would like to swap them for Block 124 where my kids are and it will obviously take preference otherwise it will be sold.

Please PM or email me for further details
Ian
Oakeyone@tiscali.co.uk

GONE GONE GONE - SORRY

Re: final tickets - 1 for sale or swap

As per my listing on Bluemoon I have been after another ticket (for myself) for ages especially after sorting out two for my boys a few weeks ago.

I have managed to secure two CAT tickets in the Neutral block 102 row 4 from the front (the down side of this is that there is no football shirts allowed and you would have to sit next me)

I would like to swap them for Block 124 where my kids are and it will obviously take preference otherwise it will be sold.

Please PM or email me for further details
Ian
Oakeyone@tiscali.co.uk

I've got two Category A tickets to sell for £800 for the pair if anybody is interested? I bought them as pair for £1,000 (one ticket for me £500 and one for my mate £500). However, he has since got his own tickets and I have acquired an upgraded ticket which I have taken, so I no longer need these two. They are good tickets, Category A (top category - face value £115) right on the halfway line. I will be making a loss on these, but am looking to re-coup as much money as I can!

I would prefer to sell as a pair, but may be willing to sell individually (£400 each). I have got them in here my hand and am happy for somebody to come and collect them and take them away with them today!

If you're interested, PM me and I will send you my mobile number so we can arrange something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.