Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Moggzy said:
Love the tune - not the lyrics...

How about

Oh David silva
Oh David silva
A through ball by him
Will fuckin kill ya
Oh David silva
Oh David silva
His left foot is like magic wand

-- Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 am --

And for the record...

I'm getting pee'd off too that every other song is about the swamp dwellers!

Fuck em and feed em beans - CTWD!!

It's good, but I think this works slightly better;

Oh David silva
Oh David silva
He will fuck up your defenders
Oh David silva
Oh David silva
His left foot is like magic wand

sounds good, best so far!

as long as people dont try and sing it too fast like everything else we sing,

like the 6-1 bit too

will be singing this at loftus road tomorrow!

Finally A Proper David Silva Song

Funny as fuck, sat behind keyboards reviewing a song like it's britains entry to the song contest.

I am trying to imagine what life is like in your Internet worlds ,where every refereeing decision is overturned by a flurry of emails, and every song is voted on until it passes communal
Approval.

You're a right bunch of bellends if I'm
Honest, but you do make me chuckle a bit.

Didsbury Dave said:
Funny as fuck, sat behind keyboards reviewing a song like it's britains entry to the song contest.

I am trying to imagine what life is like in your Internet worlds ,where every refereeing decision is overturned by a flurry of emails, and every song is voted on until it passes communal
Approval.

your post count says otherwise dave!

i agree though mate, songs now have to pass the union before being let out at games.. crazy

made in spain
sang in spain.sang at every away ground around the country
by the same people that travel to every game around the country

love it. el madrigal was rocking and by the end the vast majority had picked up the words and were rocking along to it

Didsbury Dave said:

Approval.

Paul McCartney on Yesterday - 'I woke up and had the song fully formed but couldnt think of the words initially so sang about scrambled eggs'

Didsbury Dave on the David Silva song - 'The lads involved in the songs birth are mainly twitter lads, hardcore home and away blues who've been going for decades. They've asked me in there to tell the full story. A group of Didsbury blues have there own pet song which has been mentioned already- "oh super Bradbury, super lee Bradbury, fantastic, cracking super magic, oh super Bradbury , super lee Bradbury. He is the maestro of Maine road". They wre singing this at the square in valencia on Tuesday. My best mate said "we really need a silva song" so we started with "his name is silva, oh David silva" and people joined in. Then our mates from
Didsbury went into a little huddle and came up with the "he scored the fifth goal at old trafford" line. Nathan it was I think.
So then we spent all night singing it and the whole square caught on. In the morning there was some consternation amongst our group about the last line, and we even discussed "he's the best player in the world".
But it was too late, we had created a monster'.

Stop being so silly and hypocritical. In truth you've made yourself look a right tit on this thread.
And with over 15,000 posts and referring to people as 'Twitter lads' I dont think you require much of an imagination to know what its like living in 'an internet world'.

Fair play to you all for getting it going over there. But the "he scored the fifth goal at old trafford" line is bobbins!

Samir Nasri would fit better to the original Lee Bradbury song. But Twitter blues have spoken.

I'll probably sing it when I'm pissed up.

I've not read the whole thread but there's a video in the "jealous of us in Villareal" thread and the song actually sounds quite good. Someone said it looks shit on paper but sounds great and after seeing the vid I know what they mean.

I do think it's one of them which works well as a bar song pissed up but won't work on the terraces, but hope I'm wrong because this guy needs a song.

My favourite still has to be:

to the tune of Uwe's Grandad

He came from Spain with just one aim, Silva,Silva
he came to make us great again, Silva, Silva
and when his job with us was done,
and all the trophies he had won,
we all called him Silva King of Spain

Na na na na na na na na na na.....

salfordblues said:
I've not read the whole thread but there's a video in the "jealous of us in Villareal" thread and the song actually sounds quite good. Someone said it looks shit on paper but sounds great and after seeing the vid I know what they mean.

I do think it's one of them which works well as a bar song pissed up but won't work on the terraces, but hope I'm wrong because this guy needs a song.

My favourite still has to be:

to the tune of Uwe's Grandad

He came from Spain with just one aim, Silva,Silva
he came to make us great again, Silva, Silva
and when his job with us was done,
and all the trophies he had won,
we all called him Silva King of Spain

Na na na na na na na na na na.....

Sorry mate, but do you not think that tune has been done to death over the past few years? We already have it for URG, so why would we want it for Silva too?

I think the 5th goal at Old Trafford is a top line personally. We sang about the 5-1 for a good 5 years I think we can get some mileage out of the 6-1 yet....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.