Finally A Proper David Silva Song (merged)

Re: Finally A Proper David Silva Song

daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Noone cares what you think because the majority of blues who got off there arses and went to Spain loved it and were singing it for several days .
Tell me Dave - why didn't you get off your arse for the Swansea and Wolves games? We've only had five home PL games and you've missed 40% of them?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238146&p=4945639#p4945639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238146&p=4945639#p4945639</a>
I have a season ticket and didn't go yesterday and I also missed the Swansea game. Thats what happens at every club every week. I was told
Last season that the club had quoted that there were regularly between 3 and 5 thousand non attendees.

That everton game that night in the snow I bet it was closer to 10000

Well Dave?

daveduke67 said:
daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Noone cares what you think because the majority of blues who got off there arses and went to Spain loved it and were singing it for several days .
Tell me Dave - why didn't you get off your arse for the Swansea and Wolves games? We've only had five home PL games and you've missed 40% of them?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238146&p=4945639#p4945639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238146&p=4945639#p4945639</a>
I have a season ticket and didn't go yesterday and I also missed the Swansea game. Thats what happens at every club every week. I was told
Last season that the club had quoted that there were regularly between 3 and 5 thousand non attendees.

That everton game that night in the snow I bet it was closer to 10000

Well Dave?

Keyboards for justice

Didsbury Dave said:
Yes.

I am the Maestro of Maine Road.

thank fuck for that, cos for a moment there you were starting to sound like a smug prick, and that would be so unlike you

Didsbury Dave said:
daveduke67 said:
daveduke67 said:

Well Dave?

Keyboards for justice

You're avoiding the question Dave. Why couldn't you get off your arse to get to two of only five PL games we have played so far this season?

daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
daveduke67 said:
Well Dave?

Keyboards for justice

You're avoiding the question Dave. Why couldn't you get off your arse to get to two of only five PL games we have played so far this season?

I am sure City's biggest fan must at least have attended both CL home games?

Didsbury Dave said:
Keyboards for justice

Best you can do Dave, why don't you lay this to rest and tell us why you couldn't get off your arse and get to the Wolves and Swansea games -you slagged off those of us who didn't go to Spain so the least you can do is offer us an explanation for your abscence?

daveduke67 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Keyboards for justice

Best you can do Dave, why don't you lay this to rest and tell us why you couldn't get off your arse and get to the Wolves and Swansea games -you slagged off those of us who didn't go to Spain so the least you can do is offer us an explanation for your abscence?

Keyboards for justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.