Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial Fair Play will not affect us.

adrianr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
adrianr said:
The family getting 10m in cold hard cash could swing it to be fair. An agent getting a big slice you can tell to get bent, your dad is a little harder.

true, but if your a professional footballer you have to question whether your dad has your best interests at heart and be your own man, seems to me that Isco is still daddy's little boy but to be fair the charm of Real Madrid is not one that is hard to resist, especially for a talented young Spaniard.

If they're willing to part with £10m to the lad's dad then I hope they enjoy sitting around the negotiating table with Napoli or Levy in the coming months, because they'll be taken to the cleaners.

I'm actually thinking of it more from a guaranteeing your families security angle than his dad not having his best interests at heart; We can never know whom he or his dad truly preferred, or even if this 10m pay off is real, but if it is maybe Isco thought he was doing the right thing providing for his family first. After all no matter how much potential he has now, he knows he's only a dodgy knee injury away from a good as ended career and way way less cash.

£10m? providing for your family? where's his dad live, the Royal Palace?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
adrianr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
true, but if your a professional footballer you have to question whether your dad has your best interests at heart and be your own man, seems to me that Isco is still daddy's little boy but to be fair the charm of Real Madrid is not one that is hard to resist, especially for a talented young Spaniard.

If they're willing to part with £10m to the lad's dad then I hope they enjoy sitting around the negotiating table with Napoli or Levy in the coming months, because they'll be taken to the cleaners.

I'm actually thinking of it more from a guaranteeing your families security angle than his dad not having his best interests at heart; We can never know whom he or his dad truly preferred, or even if this 10m pay off is real, but if it is maybe Isco thought he was doing the right thing providing for his family first. After all no matter how much potential he has now, he knows he's only a dodgy knee injury away from a good as ended career and way way less cash.

Well he does now

JoeMercer'sWay said:
adrianr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Lol, you know what I mean. Family security. I have no idea how well off Isco's family are, maybe there's hundreds of the fuckers. But Isco is young, hasn't had the massive footballer contracts yet.. All I'm saying is 10 million in the bank regardless of how good he becomes would seem pretty attractive if he's someone who puts family first. Maybe I'm just giving him too much benefit of the doubt, guess we'll never know.

adrianr said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
adrianr said:

Lol, you know what I mean. Family security. I have no idea how well off Isco's family are, maybe there's hundreds of the fuckers. But Isco is young, hasn't had the massive footballer contracts yet.. All I'm saying is 10 million in the bank regardless of how good he becomes would seem pretty attractive if he's someone who puts family first. Maybe I'm just giving him too much benefit of the doubt, guess we'll never know.

least we can say another club has players going to it for the money.

Just heard on talksh*t that PSG have put in a huge bid for Cavani .
Also saw story that Abramovich has had a word with Mourinho about bringing the youth players through the ranks with a view to FFP restrictions in the future.
Is it now obvious that we in England are the only ones taking it seriously , and since the two biggest possible flouters of FFP come from France can we expect serious investigation from Pratini.
Holding of breath not advisable !

Bodicoteblue said:
Just heard on talksh*t that PSG have put in a huge bid for Cavani .
Also saw story that Abramovich has had a word with Mourinho about bringing the youth players through the ranks with a view to FFP restrictions in the future.
Is it now obvious that we in England are the only ones taking it seriously , and since the two biggest possible flouters of FFP come from France can we expect serious investigation from Pratini.
Holding of breath not advisable !

It's rubbish the Napoli owner is desperate for him to be sold before 10th August that's why he himself is leaking these bullshit stories left right and centre!

I understand that Napoli's owner is a bullshitter trying to start a bidding war , but it's not beyond imagination thatPSG or Monaco would put in an offer on Cavani or any other "marquee" signing which would still support my point about FFP and the attitude of some of our Gallic neighbours to compliance.

Hope City are aware of the conference going on now with Napoli's owner, a prominent German, and others about FFP where they are accusing "the Arabs" of exploitation. Casual racism from some low life forms.

A bad translation: <a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Fnapoli%2F%3Faction%3Dread%26idnet%3DdHV0dG9uYXBvbGkubmV0LTE1NjcxOA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... LTE1NjcxOA</a>

They can discuss it till the cows come home but this is about to get blown out of the water in the next year or so when the European Ct decides on it. One other thing that really annoys me is that Gill who is a current director of the swamp dwellers may get private access to accounts from all the super clubs in Europe which may disclose the salaries of their players I just wonder whether that information may wing its way back to the swamp and Gollum in future years. when they are putting in bids for players and assessing what salaries they will offer future transfers. This thing is bent and corrupt from top to bottom and IMO it is destined for the dustbin.

The last convulsions of the corrupt , fat-cat , autocratic old school of Europeans .
The trouble for them is that they cannot accept their power base being eroded by "upstarts " from the Middle East , and they will resort to anything, including crude racism to try and prevent the inevitable.
All they have to do is look through the history books to see how empires decline and fall with regularity , and these poor old dinosaurs will just have to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.