Financial Fair Play/Financial Report (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Financial Fair Play will not affect us.

Rammyblues said:
They can discuss it till the cows come home but this is about to get blown out of the water in the next year or so when the European Ct decides on it. One other thing that really annoys me is that Gill who is a current director of the swamp dwellers may get private access to accounts from all the super clubs in Europe which may disclose the salaries of their players I just wonder whether that information may wing its way back to the swamp and Gollum in future years. when they are putting in bids for players and assessing what salaries they will offer future transfers. This thing is bent and corrupt from top to bottom and IMO it is destined for the dustbin.
Gill had better hurry up then, Gollum won't see out Christmas.

What was our revenue this season? Also what does our wage bill stand at currently? Thanks.

I know we are talking about FFP being thrown out but are we actually confident that it may happen. uefa are confident they have all the legal advice in place to defend any challenges.
I just hope somebody takes them on. Corrupt to the core

Bosman v uefa. they were confident and lost. FIFA also backed down on paying clubs for the use of players in inetrnationals on the advice of the Advocate general. This also began the process to disband the g14.

more <a class="postlink" href="herehttp://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/law/elj/eslj/issues/volume6/number2/dixon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">herehttp://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/l ... er2/dixon/</a>

We have cleared out some expensive dead wood in crocky,Bridge etcetera also Tevez's wages which were one of the highest.Our revenue is increasing massively day by day and unlike the rags we have no debt to pay off.With PSG spending like the world is coming to an end i think we have little to fear.

Can City object to Gill seeing and scrutinizing our figures? Even refusing to realease them until UEFA give assurances Gill won't be involved. There's an obvious conflict of interests.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Rammyblues said:
They can discuss it till the cows come home but this is about to get blown out of the water in the next year or so when the European Ct decides on it. One other thing that really annoys me is that Gill who is a current director of the swamp dwellers may get private access to accounts from all the super clubs in Europe which may disclose the salaries of their players I just wonder whether that information may wing its way back to the swamp and Gollum in future years. when they are putting in bids for players and assessing what salaries they will offer future transfers. This thing is bent and corrupt from top to bottom and IMO it is destined for the dustbin.
Gill had better hurry up then, Gollum won't see out Christmas.

IMHO Ferguscum put him in place because he wants to ride back in to resue the rags<br /><br />-- 16 Jul 2013, 10:42 --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I know we are talking about FFP being thrown out but are we actually confident that it may happen. uefa are confident they have all the legal advice in place to defend any challenges.
I just hope somebody takes them on. Corrupt to the core

Dear Mr Lawer I have a legal issue and I wnat you help
Dear Client You have a fantastic case and you are certain to win
Hello Mr Supercare Salesperson I would like to order that new model that has just been released

With the departure of players such as RSC, Bridge, Kolo, Maicon, Tevez and, earlier, Mario, our wage level will have moved dramatically towards where City want it to be, even allowing for our new recruits this summer. Now the next step is to do something about the cost of recruitment through the transfer market itself. If we succeed in recruiting Jovetic and Pepe, our net outlay for the summer will be somewhere around the £100m mark which isn't good news, but I think there could be a way of cooking the books to reduce these fees to a minimum.

I now ask someone who is knowledgeable in the rules of THIRD PARTY OWNERSHIP of players to step forward and answer a question. This is a matter that landed West Ham into trouble a few years ago with Tevez, but the practice is rife in South America and a number of European countries and it was one impediment in any attempt to sign Falcao as he was 'owned' by several agents.

So what I ask is this. Is there anything in the rules to either allow or prevent ADUG from signing a player, then LOANING that player to City for a minimal loan fee on the proviso that City paid his salary, then at the end of his loan period, City return the player to ADUG who would then free to sell him? There may be an issue with the player's registration, but if it is possible for a company to own a player in the same way that an agent can, then I see no problem with it, and such a measure would wipe out our huge transfer deficits at a stroke as ADUG would be carrying the risk instead of City.

No that's third party ownership

To transfer to a club in England a player can't be owned by anything other than one single football club, be that on a permanent transfer or loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.