Firework in City end tonight........

awaydayblue

No doubt a few regulars on here will have been in the lower tier, I was on the row in front close to the back, when this large firework exploded without warning. It might be considered 'funny' by the lad who did it and his pals (I am sure I know some of you and you know me), but to do it where women and kids are, in your own end, in a confined space, with wooden seats - FFS???!!!! Have a cousin scarred for life playing with fireworks when he was too young to know better, the scars are horrendous, they had to reconstruct his face,arms and upper body, he was lucky to live. The mothers young daughter that was frightened to death tonight, it went off within a couple of feet behind her, well suppose it would have took her eye out, or worse? Anyway I believe he was caught, and there are witnesses (unfortunately I didnt see him do it more's the pity), but it begs the question, what planet are these people on. Hope any Blue involved in it and part of it reading realises how 'lucky' they are, it could easily have caused serious injury to a group of City fans who were, wait for it , watching the game getting behind the lads.... I'd be interested to know how if it had happened to one of their young kids or relatives? Be interested to know the thoughts of fellow Blues on this.............

Wasn't too far away. Glad he was caught. No need stupid behaviour. Ban from all grounds if caught?

Had a similar problem in Naples as well, but at least you could see where they were lettin em off and you could move away, which most Blues did, I could accept it if it went off and blew their own limbs off, but rarely happens that way, the innocent always end up caught up in it. Maybe this will put an end to it once and for all...........

Went deaf in my left ear for an hour, did not see who it was but for the City fans who did see who it was, why did they not give him a good hiding? If there were any elderly people around at the time or anyone with a heart condition who knows what could have happend!

That was lower tier? I heard it from the upper tier on the concourse! Some scousers chucked one at us on the way back to the coaches aswell, chucked it from Stanley Park but it hit the fence and then went off before it could hit us, alls you heard after was "Manc Bastards"

That's the third away game where an idiot had thrown a firework into the crowd - Sunderland, Liverpool and now Everton. The one at Liverpool landed on the head of a young lad travelling with us, God knows how he wasn't seriously injured possibly due to the quick thinking person who poured a bottle of water over him. At the time I blamed the scousers only to find out it was a blue.

I was stood at the front tonight behind the lady who has the assistance dog. We didn't half jump and the poor dog was so scared when it exploded not far from us. Ridiculous behaviour:-(

Like you say this also happened in napoli, makes you wonder if the firebanger which went off in 111 against Newcastle was actually thrown not from theirs, but our fans. I dunno if a Newcastle fan was caught, but obviously these fans don't care if a city fan gets hurt in the away end so whos to say it wasn't one of our lot against Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.