Firework in City end tonight........

glen quagmire said:
Was anybody severley startled?
Sounds like a kid was, would you be so sarcastic if it had been your kid ? No. Hopefully the tw@t caught was "severely startled".

There's just no need, and we all know they light the f**king things, and then roll them down the steps well away from themselves, if they want to light one then drop it down in front of themselves and be a man, fair enough. Sorry but its a cowards trick simple as that.

cleavers said:
glen quagmire said:
Sounds like a kid was, would you be so sarcastic if it had been your kid ? No. Hopefully the tw@t caught was "severely startled".

There's just no need, and we all know they light the f**king things, and then roll them down the steps well away from themselves, if they want to light one then drop it down in front of themselves and be a man, fair enough. Sorry but its a cowards trick simple as that.

You are quick to tell people what they are thinking aren't you? I wasn't being sarcastic, no one was injured so i asked about the next thing. Sue answered that, by saying that the poor dog was.

Any news on the lotto numbers for wednesday yet?

glen quagmire said:
cleavers said:
glen quagmire said:

You are quick to tell people what they are thinking aren't you? I wasn't being sarcastic, no one was injured so i asked about the next thing. Sue answered that, by saying that the poor dog was.

Your reply comes over as sarcastic, so my apologies if it wasn't meant that way. It happened close to me recently, and my point being the coward that lit the thing doesn't give a shit if it harms other blues. I'll assume we agree then ?

The lad flitted quick when he realised he'd been pointed out, his 'pals' maybe 10 of em (not sure who was with who) cracked on they knew nothing about it when the realised they'd be implicated. Remember this happened during the game with most of us watching the game, there was confusion as to who had done what and how it happened exactly in the first instance... Who gets banned btw when you dish out a good hiding (albeit with very good reason in this instance?). No doubt the father of the girl would be first in line I am sure.

cleavers said:
glen quagmire said:
cleavers said:

Your reply comes over as sarcastic, so my apologies if it wasn't meant that way. It happened close to me recently, and my point being the coward that lit the thing doesn't give a shit if it harms other blues. I'll assume we agree then ?

Apology accepted. I will also agree mate, fucking wankers trick. TBH, i wouldn't see it any other way if it landed in the opponent's end. We go to the game to support the boys, have a sing and hopefully return home safe and sound. Not be at the mercy of some mindless ****'s hairbrain idea of a 'joke'.

fucking shat myself at liverpool when it went off, jumped out my skin like a big fairy lol.

but yeah fucking stupid behaviour.

I guess most teams have the odd brainless idiot spoiling the game for the rest. "it" needs the book thrown at him and a lifetime ban from games.

felixbg said:
went off near me, ears are ringing a bit but anyone suggesting it could possibly be dangerous is probably the sort of person that has a night light. they were going off all game in napoli

Are you seriously suggesting it's not dangerous ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.