Firework in City end tonight........

felixbg said:
went off near me, ears are ringing a bit but anyone suggesting it could possibly be dangerous is probably the sort of person that has a night light. they were going off all game in napoli

Well I know it is dangerous, you suggesting I need a night light?

I'll bring a lad up to a TBA meet who has had his right hand blown off, how's that sound Felix?

Im all for flares if its done safe, however fireworks are a big No for me.

Like what has been said they are dangerous and not for football grounds, especially English ground with roofs!

felixbg said:
went off near me, ears are ringing a bit but anyone suggesting it could possibly be dangerous is probably the sort of person that has a night light. they were going off all game in napoli
Come on Felix you're smarter than that. But if you believe that then why not start an off-shoot of the Blue Alliance called The Blue Touchpaper?

felixbg said:

Oh dear!

Only bangers? They can still cause serious injury if the are 'only bangers' they are still explosives

A banger is probably one of the most powerful fireworks because the whole contents explode at once. Whereas the contents of most other fireworks go off a bit at a time, in a banger all the explosive is tightly packed into a single tube.

Bangers accounted for 50% of firework related injuries aground Greater Manchester from 1990-2000.

Bangers as single tube fireworks have been banned in the UK since 1998 due to a large number of complaints from the public over nuisance noise and safety around Guy Fawkes Night.

acton28 said:
A banger is probably one of the most powerful fireworks because the whole contents explode at once. Whereas the contents of most other fireworks go off a bit at a time, in a banger all the explosive is tightly packed into a single tube.

Bangers accounted for 50% of firework related injuries aground Greater Manchester from 1990-2000.

Bangers as single tube fireworks have been banned in the UK since 1998 due to a large number of complaints from the public over nuisance noise and safety around Guy Fawkes Night.

okay sound, tbh i dont see the point of them at footie, ide prefer flare or a smoke bomb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.