Firework?

mancityvstoke said:
GeordieBoy said:
mancityvstoke said:
er WRONG.

YOU and every other away fan recently has taken up this bullshit "where we you when you were shit" chant at us. Frankly we're fucking sick of hearing it now.

Some of your goons got off a coach near the main MCFC car park and were chanting it on Joe Mercer way (aimed at fellas with kids mainly, not anywhere near Mary D's or somewhere you'd get shit back). When I pointed this out to one of the scar faced divs one of them said to me that he was a "Geordie HOOLIE" and "didnt gi a fuck like". He'd take us all on he said.

nobs

And that lad next to me got a coin to the eye, and he wasn't the only one

yeah stuff was thrown back after the firework.
Not just that, the firework was thrown and every geordie **** facing 111 cheered. If you're gonna cheer something like that you deserve everything you get.

der bomber28 said:
mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:
Haha class, I wouldn't call it a battering just a dig. same cnut threw a coin that hit my dad in the face, so yes I was kind of wound up. And putting me in the bracket as the knob that threw the firework, you couldn't fuckin make it up hahahahaha.

You didn't hit the person who threw the firework or the coin. You hit someone who you don't know because you were pissed off.

"The fans" didn't throw the firework, one idiot did. The same kind of idiot who would be likely to punch a stranger in the face.

Haha are you mad, what part of "the same cnut threw a coin that hit my dad in the face" did you not understand.

Whether he did or he didn't ( there were coins going back and forth all the time and often are down there, so why have you got your dad in those seats?) you started out saying it was the firework that wound you up. The coin hitting your dad story was an add on.

bluemoon police strike again 'ban all Newcastle fans next season blah blah'

why the hell would you do that, a small handful prob had one too many and did something stupid. get over it. - if that was the other way around same people would be moaning that it's not fair we're all banned because of a minority.

they could have sold 3 k easily today - just like us at chelsea last season, alot of blues missed out.

Re: Re: Firework?

WestGorton said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Or when they were tearing up the Clarence a good few years ago.... They do have some twats supporting them. Having said that i've also had a drink with a few in there , previously . But that day they were a nasty bunch of cunts

That was Middlesbrough I think.

Happened twice boro and geordies ; my cousins kids were young at the time and did not enjoy the experience . Iirc boro incident was a couple of years after geordies

Landed right next to me and proper shit me up! but on the plus side found a pound coin one of the fat pricks had threw

mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:
mammutly said:
You didn't hit the person who threw the firework or the coin. You hit someone who you don't know because you were pissed off.

"The fans" didn't throw the firework, one idiot did. The same kind of idiot who would be likely to punch a stranger in the face.

Haha are you mad, what part of "the same cnut threw a coin that hit my dad in the face" did you not understand.

Whether he did or he didn't ( there were coins going back and forth all the time and often are down there, so why have you got your dad in those seats?) you started out saying it was the firework that wound you up. The coin hitting your dad story was an add on.

I've been in there for three seasons and never had coins getting thrown like today, my dad will go in whatever part of the ground he wants thanks. As for the coin thing, I'm sorry in my haste I forgot to tell everything, I hope you can forgive me, so that I may be a saintly blue like yourself.

Have to say that I've a few mates who are barcodes... mostly decent types

Watched the game in the Lloyd's in Chorlton with a blue mate and a barcode who i'd not met before and he was OK

Big LOL wasthat he'd bet on a 3-0 City win.. when they scored he was gutted !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.