Firework?

marco said:
Mannie1 said:

Interesting point, would you mind explaining how you can get an average gate of 40,000 from a stadium that holds 32,000 seats? I thought comments of all geordies being thick and overweight was rather stereotypical.....maybe not!

i didnt know maine road was allways seated

it wasn't when we pretended to average over 40K in it..... and the geordies got relatively fuck all with their piss poor one city club attendances :-)

marco said:
Mannie1 said:

Interesting point, would you mind explaining how you can get an average gate of 40,000 from a stadium that holds 32,000 seats? I thought comments of all geordies being thick and overweight was rather stereotypical.....maybe not!

i didnt know maine road was allways seated

Construction reduces gates quite often

Balti said:
der bomber28 said:
Right look I've been a dick, I'm the most easy going guy you could ever meet. It was totally out of character. I wish I hadn't said anything now. I'm really ashamed of what I've done and I shouldn't have posted it. red mist took over and I know that's no excuse.

ignore the holier than thou
+1

WestGorton said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Or when they were tearing up the Clarence a good few years ago.... They do have some twats supporting them. Having said that i've also had a drink with a few in there , previously . But that day they were a nasty bunch of cunts

That was Middlesbrough I think.

No.... Newcastle did as well... City got them back though... FA cup... Haymarket and Central Station

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Some muppet threw a seat (with his seat number attached...) at a woman and hit her in the face.

Who threw a seat? City or the Barcodes?

mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:
Right look I've been a dick, I'm the most easy going guy you could ever meet. It was totally out of character. I wish I hadn't said anything now. I'm really ashamed of what I've done and I shouldn't have posted it. red mist took over and I know that's no excuse.

You shouldn't have done it, mate. There's a little lad in Newcastle now who is crying cos his daddy got hurt by a bad man in Manchester. They're probably a poor family too.

;-)

Hope your dad is OK, mate.

A few nasties today, but us and the geordies are 99% all good lads n lasses, as I'm sure you are.

Well done blue. You made your point, had your arguement then ended it when you should have.

BM could do with more posters like you.

Ahh the annual cock waving contest with the Geordies, I really don't know why anyone bothers giving them the time when they go off on this attendance bollocks. There facts are as selective as the rags are on history

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Ahh the annual cock waving contest with the Geordies, I really don't know why anyone bothers giving them the time when they go off on this attendance bollocks. There facts are as selective as the rags are on history

hahaha pmsl

stevie1892 said:
mancitymick said:
stevie1892 said:
Well I didn't fucking do it you mug. That said it is completely unacceptable, and trouble is following us everywhere this season, Darlington where we had 6,500 fans for a friendly with the pitch invasion which in effect has effected the clubs stance on our allocations, and also a big row at Sunderland the other night just for a reserve game, people walking about with knives. I hope we don't turn like Leeds, the new generation of kids these days are X Factor watching, reality TV, dole content arseholes.

Have you tried posting without swearing??
Does it upset your night like? Does it have a big impact on your life?

-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm --

Balti said:
BringBackSwales said:
yeah your support was esepcially good in the 1980's when you used to average 12k over a full season YOU ****

they always conveniently forget this

loyal supporters my arse
44,000 average gate in the Championship with a chairman like Ashley with Premiership ticket prices. Fickle bastards eh?

-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:28 pm --

mancityvstoke said:
stevie1892 said:
Are you just clueless or are you a nobhead on the wind up?

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.

Thread's about Newcastle eejits throwing fireworks, coins and seats into areas of fans including young children.

Any comments on that?
Aye, complete arseholes but that would be like me castigating all Man City fans for smashing up the Goose in 2002 when we beat you in the Cup Fifth Round.

Good point, however to add balance you fail to mention that the goose incident was related to a previous incident where geordies took some libertys before a game at maine road - Without this there would of been no goose incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.