Firework?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Another good reason why you don't put away fans 2 tiers above the home fans.

EL3 to must stay Blue :)

This ^^^

Where I sit I don't wont C**TS like this near me...

meeesh said:
mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Newcastle fans are the least deserving of any success they ever achieve, utter arrogant, self consumed, pompous, ignorant twats.

They don't even deserve Pardew or the team that played well for them today, they think they have a moral right comparable to Liverpool just because they fucked up 95.

Sunderland are the decent club from the North East, just a shame they have the incompetent buffoon as their boss.

Not true.

Had a chat to a few in town before the game...they had a lot of time for City and despise United with a passion and said they'd never speak to reds about football.

They're just like us. Loyal, passionate and starved of success but sticking with their club and being immensely proud.

Just like us ??? I have been away following City all over in my younger days,and never seen any throw a fuckin firework into a home end,and believe you me,I have seen plenty of balloons in the city end,but none would ever stoop that low,even the biggest of dickheads

Use to be plenty of fireworks (and rockets) thrown across the kippax barricades back in the day!

My first post...and maybe on a controversial topic...but here goes.

I am a Newcastle fan.

I'm not going to even try to defend the idiotic behaviour from the minority of our away fans today but I do feel like I need to defend my club here.

There is a new uprising of uneducated pricks that only serve to tarnish the already shaky reputation the club I love has. And I know it's shaky, so do thousands of our fans.

You have to understand guys that the 'fans' that involve themselves in childish (and it is childish) behaviour like today are well within the minority. It pains me that they are essentially the outspoken and most vocal ones; most fans of our club are good-mannered and good-natured. However the minority are the ones that seem to get the platform on which we get judged as a whole.

The whole 'deluded' tag that is constantly placed on us frustrates me to an extent; I think we are wrongly perceived as having ridiculous expectations when I believe we don't. If you ask most Geordies where they think we will finish (even with this frankly unbelievable start for us) they would say around 8th-12th. At the start of the season the prediction was even lower. Since being relegated in 2009 the only thing Newcastle fans really want is Premier League football, and the fact we're anywhere near the top 4 is the stuff of dreams. We know we won't stay there. It wasn't too long ago that we were playing Champions League football but I think 99% of fans don't think we'll be playing in that competition in the foreseeable future (we're talking decades here). But is it so wrong to dream? Doesn't that encapsulate the faith of a football fan?

For the record I've always had a good relationship with City fans, I have a few friends from the club in the workplace. I love your fanbase's humorous side, the Europa League match with Salzburg springs to mind, I was in stitches over the Alan love-in, absolute class. I've never laughed so much watching a football game, the Mancini song is fantastic and the 'Poznan' looks great on the telly!

I guess the point of this post is to dissolve any tension between the two sets of fans, surely you agree that every club has their complete cocks and that is human nature rather than the mentality of a city or a football club. I've encountered a few City fans who are a bit naughty and others that think they're Billy Big Boots (not remembering your club's history) but that won't change my positive opinion of your fans.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you win the title, would love to see the look on SAF's face. Don't hate on us too much, on the whole as a set of fans we're very similar to you, we love our club and are absolutely loving the relative success we're enjoying at the moment.

My first post...and maybe on a controversial topic...but here goes.

I am a Newcastle fan.

I'm not going to even try to defend the idiotic behaviour from the minority of our away fans today but I do feel like I need to defend my club here.

There is a new uprising of uneducated pricks that only serve to tarnish the already shaky reputation the club I love has. And I know it's shaky, so do thousands of our fans.

You have to understand guys that the 'fans' that involve themselves in childish (and it is childish) behaviour like today are well within the minority. It pains me that they are essentially the outspoken and most vocal ones; most fans of our club are good-mannered and good-natured. However the minority are the ones that seem to get the platform on which we get judged as a whole.

The whole 'deluded' tag that is constantly placed on us frustrates me to an extent; I think we are wrongly perceived as having ridiculous expectations when I believe we don't. If you ask most Geordies where they think we will finish (even with this frankly unbelievable start for us) they would say around 8th-12th. At the start of the season the prediction was even lower. Since being relegated in 2009 the only thing Newcastle fans really want is Premier League football, and the fact we're anywhere near the top 4 is the stuff of dreams. We know we won't stay there. It wasn't too long ago that we were playing Champions League football but I think 99% of fans don't think we'll be playing in that competition in the foreseeable future (we're talking decades here). But is it so wrong to dream? Doesn't that encapsulate the faith of a football fan?

For the record I've always had a good relationship with City fans, I have a few friends from the club in the workplace. I love your fanbase's humorous side, the Europa League match with Salzburg springs to mind, I was in stitches over the Alan love-in, absolute class. I've never laughed so much watching a football game, the Mancini song is fantastic and the 'Poznan' looks great on the telly!

I guess the point of this post is to dissolve any tension between the two sets of fans, surely you agree that every club has their complete cocks and that is human nature rather than the mentality of a city or a football club. I've encountered a few City fans who are a bit naughty and others that think they're Billy Big Boots (not remembering your club's history) but that won't change my positive opinion of your fans.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you win the title, would love to see the look on SAF's face. Don't hate on us too much, on the whole as a set of fans we're very similar to you, we love our club and are absolutely loving the relative success we're enjoying at the moment.

cavalier Jackson said:
marco said:
GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

post of the year 'newcastle fans attempt murder' there are some fools on here
I take my fucking 8 year old to the game you ****. Think about it

Think about what?

SWP's back said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Newcastle are the United of the north east.

Sunderland are the true team of that area, always loved having a pint and a chat with their fans.

Dick
Eh

Eh?

How do you need that explaining? Comparing the geordies to U****d? Sunderland are not even in the same area. 20 miles south.

Geordies are 99% top fans with a few dicks like us.

Comparing them to the rags is fucking stupid ....... so DICK.

OK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.