Firework?

Big Fish said:
Sunderland said:
peoffrey said:
In the home end against Sunderland or for another match? How did our fans "cotton on" to you being a Mackem, too? There are several North East accents amongst the group I have a pint with before the match and they're Blues. If you were genuinely at City just to watch a match then you would normally be made welcome. Sit in the wrong end and you've only got yourself to blame.

It was the year we won 1-0 Phillips scored. Think you had a temporary stands up. I was behind the goal in your end with the SAFC fans to the left of me. There were about 20 SAFC fans right down at the front in your end who celebrated when we scored and were promptly taken into the away end. The Man City fans near me were throwing coins at the SAFC fans as they were taken out. As I wasn't throwing coins or displaying any sign of aggression towards the SAFC fans a couple cottoned on that I wasn't a Man City fan.
Absolute bollocks. Are you for real?

agreed. biggest pile of crap ive heard in a long time that.

warpig said:
Big Fish said:
Sunderland said:
It was the year we won 1-0 Phillips scored. Think you had a temporary stands up. I was behind the goal in your end with the SAFC fans to the left of me. There were about 20 SAFC fans right down at the front in your end who celebrated when we scored and were promptly taken into the away end. The Man City fans near me were throwing coins at the SAFC fans as they were taken out. As I wasn't throwing coins or displaying any sign of aggression towards the SAFC fans a couple cottoned on that I wasn't a Man City fan.
Absolute bollocks. Are you for real?

agreed. biggest pile of crap ive heard in a long time that.
Unfortunately I agreed with him. I let my anger management defeat what I really had to say. I am ashamed. I had a big spiel.

Big Fish said:
OK. Hands up. I believe it. We can be twats. Everyone can. And I mean you no disrespect.

I'm 32 and a daily smoker of the weed. Weed has nowt to do with anything. Especially this. If they reeked of ale then I'd be more concerned, it aint just the players that are on the grass (as Mark Hodkinson famously wrote).

I think you got off lightly (which probably backs up your point more than mine - from what you say it was around a few year ago and we were fucking hanging to watch so even more fair play to you), but I'd get you a beer in, fella. 95% of people on here would. Sorry for the doubt.

Fair enough, mate.

To be fair, it's not your every day event so I can understand the doubt.

I've seen some of our knackers, on more than one occasion, drag people out of cars and kick them upside down, so every club has 'em. Remember one year just about every fucker asking everyone else if they were Leeds in our part of the ground and SAFC fans being smacked by SAFC fans.

Lived in Manchester for a few years, so know that by and large Mancs are good lads.

No problem for me that day, goes with the territory. Wouldn't have happened if 20 of out lot weren't taking the piss in your end, and they weren't fans they were football lads. Think it pissed off the locals.

Good board, by the way.

Sunderland said:
peoffrey said:
Sunderland said:
P.S. I was once sat in your home end, not too long ago, and a few cottoned on and cornered me down stairs at half time. Right or wrong? I was just watching the match? Idiots everywhere, lads.

In the home end against Sunderland or for another match? How did our fans "cotton on" to you being a Mackem, too? There are several North East accents amongst the group I have a pint with before the match and they're Blues. If you were genuinely at City just to watch a match then you would normally be made welcome. Sit in the wrong end and you've only got yourself to blame.

Pants on fire!

Hotrocks said:
What happened with that firerwork? was it thrown into the City fans by the Geordies.

Just heard the big bang then the Blues in 111 looking seriously pissed off.

Never mind that - I wanted some chips - and the fat bastard in the stripey shirt ate them all................apparently.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm --<br /><br />Did anyone 'have' the idiot at the front in the yellow cagool?

What minute did this happen in? Want to see what it sounded like on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.