Firework?

Sunderland said:
Big Fish said:
Absolute bollocks. Are you for real?

I probably shouldn't entertain you here as I'm sure there's an incomprehensible gem of wisdom coming my way.

But, out of sheer curioisty, which part of the above is bollocks?
About 70%. I believe you were at the game. The rest is debatable, There is no chance on this good Earth that you... in an away end... against a team that you were beating... having had a goal scored against us, ever got "cornered" by city fans. It ain't likely. And talk to me like the educated man I am.

A couple of idiots throwing things does not represent the whole fanbase. I know a load of Geordies who are good lads. They have their fair share of dickheads too like every other club. But a few of ours were throwing coins as well.

Big Fish said:
Sunderland said:
Big Fish said:
Absolute bollocks. Are you for real?

I probably shouldn't entertain you here as I'm sure there's an incomprehensible gem of wisdom coming my way.

About 70%. I believe you were at the game. The rest is debatable, There is no chance on this good Earth that you... in an away end... against a team that you were beating... having had a goal scored against us, ever got "cornered" by city fans. It ain't likely. And talk to me like the educated man I am.

I'm not going to argue the toss with you, mate.

So, this is my last on this particular issue; take it or leave it.

I was sat about 10 rows up from the SAFC fans who got took round to our end. Coins were being thrown at them. I was pretty much in the middle of it as I wasn't near an aisle. Three lads were actually smoking weed next to me, believe it or not. They had clicked where I was from because of my actions during the game, prior to the goal, but said nothing. Some fella was talking to me as the coins were being thrown about; I kept my gob shut, and so it was obvious and a couple of his pals were called over. No point me pretending to be anything other than SAFC. It was left. When I went down stairs at half time 3 of 'em cornered me, and a steward nearby turned his back to it.

Sunderland said:
Big Fish said:
Sunderland said:

I'm not going to argue the toss with you, mate.

So, this is my last on this particular issue; take it or leave it.

I was sat about 10 rows up from the SAFC fans who got took round to our end. Coins were being thrown at them. I was pretty much in the middle of it as I wasn't near an aisle. Three lads were actually smoking weed next to me, believe it or not. They had clicked where I was from because of my actions during the game, prior to the goal, but said nothing. Some fella was talking to me as the coins were being thrown about; I kept my gob shut, and so it was obvious and a couple of his pals were called over. No point me pretending to be anything other than SAFC. It was left. When I went down stairs at half time 3 of 'em cornered me, and a steward nearby turned his back to it.
OK. Hands up. I believe it. We can be twats. Everyone can. And I mean you no disrespect.

I'm 32 and a daily smoker of the weed. Weed has nowt to do with anything. Especially this. If they reeked of ale then I'd be more concerned, it aint just the players that are on the grass (as Mark Hodkinson famously wrote).

I think you got off lightly (which probably backs up your point more than mine - from what you say it was around a few year ago and we were fucking hanging to watch so even more fair play to you), but I'd get you a beer in, fella. 95% of people on here would. Sorry for the doubt.

ethan23 said:
did anyone actually see this firework!?? ... im pretty certain it was just Newcastle's massive bubble bursting

why dont you ask the bloke who's hand it blew up in!!!!

ethan23 said:
did anyone actually see this firework!?? ... im pretty certain it was just Newcastle's massive bubble bursting

This made me giggle, quality pal.

*Edit*

Sorry to hear of anyone getting injured, it did get me quite annoyed, just glad I'm in the family stand with my son now, I used sit in that corner with my cousin when we first moved to the ground.
Best wishes to whoever was affected by these mindless thugs.

To think away support could be in Level 3 East Stand,if certain people get their way.Now wouldn't that have been "fun" not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.