First Away Game

Gillingham 99 play off final if that counts as away, I'd have been about 11. My first proper away day would have been when I was 18/19, me and a few mates started by doing a few of the more local games that were common fixtures in that period with the likes of Blackburn, bolton, wigan were all in the premier league. I actually think preston in the cup around mid-late 2000's was my first.

Blackpool 1971 , 3 3 , 1 3 down scored twice in last 10 minutes, felt like a win. Doesn't really count as I lived on the Fylde. First proper away Leeds same year lost 3 0, shit myself it was very dodgy.

Blackpool 1971 , 3 3 , 1 3 down scored twice in last 10 minutes, felt like a win. Doesn't really count as I lived on the Fylde. First proper away Leeds same year lost 3 0, shit myself it was very dodgy.
I forgot before these 1970 league cup final, does it count as an away ?

Gillingham 99 play off final if that counts as away, I'd have been about 11. My first proper away day would have been when I was 18/19, me and a few mates started by doing a few of the more local games that were common fixtures in that period with the likes of Blackburn, bolton, wigan were all in the premier league. I actually think preston in the cup around mid-late 2000's was my first.
Was that the day Macken scored from the halfway line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.