First Away trip...

Clubber said:
You have to have 5 pints before 10am. This hydrates you for the day.

And take a 2L bottle to piss in, saves on stopping.

LOL - take a case of Big Bud with the wide necks and screw tops so you can fill them up again!! Just dont drink a warm one.....

Clubber said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
LOL - take a case of Big Bud with the wide necks and screw tops so you can fill them up again!! Just dont drink a warm one.....

Ha ha. You think a lot of yourself

Oh yeeeeah!!

Seriously though - if you can fit in a normal bottle of Bud then you need to worry :-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancity dan said:
Hi All

Got my 1st away trip on Sunday. Very much looking forward to it. Any tips?
Look both ways when you cross the road. If you're a bit nervous, ask an adult for help.

I`ll look after him ;-)

Get trolleyed + have some good banter and a laugh + City win = best away days

Either way mate enjoy it, expect to stand-up, every away game i've been to we always end up stood up the entire game but its better and adds to the atmosphere tbh.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Just enjoy how different and better they are from home games. The atmposphere in the ground, the pubs, the singing etc. So much better than home games. Much more of an experience. Always nice if you can find a pub with some home fans in who you can have a pre match pint with rather than looking over your shoulder for the knuckle dragging idiots you get at some grounds. Hard to find a pub at WBA that lets away fans in.

A good tip is to check out a map of the local area before you set off and memorise the name of a local village so when the bouncers ask where you are from on the door of the pub, answer with the memorised village in the local accent. Worked for me loads of times.....

We went in the cricket club just over the road for the cup game, quite a few blues in and a good few Baggies who just wanted to talk, no bother and cheap ale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.