First day of absolute freedom? June 21st.

Others may say it as a joke, but I'll be getting a dominos in, some pepsi max cherry and choosing a good slasher film to watch. God I love my life. And I'll miss lockdown :(

I just cant see them opening the taps as if nothing has happened after over 12 months of unprecidented restrictions.

I'd be very surprised if there werent strict limits on public spaces with even some form of proof you've had the vaccine etc before you are permitted into clubs etc.

There's still plenty of time for the govt. to make several u-turns on the easing bewteen now and then also.

I'm not getting quite so excited just yet...

On behalf of myself and the many but not the few, we would like to to thank you Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for pitting wits against the floundering European-horde. Also a genial success in your indefatigable coup de gras against that covidial menace. Thank you very much for setting us free in June!

Now We Are Free: Composed by Hans Zimmerman, Sung by Lisa gerrard with a guest appearance from Russell : /

Are you not entertained !

Last edited:
It’s going to be carnage! Going to get drunk like I have not been for years. Go to a nightclub in my coat and dance all night like those inappropriate middle age men you used to think what the fuck are they doing here when you were young.

what’s your plans?! Freedom day.

lets see it happen first - although its "irreversible" Johnson was very carful to point out each date isn't fixed and the date you look at is the one that the next steps cannot happen before - therefore if data determines something is put back a week or so it concertina's up the line and puts everything back - people are taking it as a guarantee - its not.

lets see it happen first - although its "irreversible" Johnson was very carful to point out each date isn't fixed and the date you look at is the one that the next steps cannot happen before - therefore if data determines something is put back a week or so it concertina's up the line and puts everything back - people are taking it as a guarantee - its not.
Think thats a fair possibility. Already people treating these no earlier than dates as being set in stone. Think he only put these dates on his plan to help keep his CRG headbangers in line. I don't think they are entirely unreasonable dates, but having the 21st June as the final everything released, no more restrictions date is dangerous as some things may still need to be held back a bit longer into the autumn.

Very disturbing the amount of people using Johnsons first name.

'Stop it.

The man is a ****, he is responsible for thousands of deaths, don't familiarise the twat by using his first name ,he was never called that at Eton.

All this is, is another round of idiotic boosterism kowtowing to his RW libertarian nut jobs, cranks and fuckwits.

The indolent philandering lying narcissistic vainglorious twat just wants to be liked. Fuck him, he is a ****.

Do you not take to him, then?

Indeed afternoon drinking midweek is the way forward.

Got a friend who is due early/vol redundancy at the end of March. I know that falls into beer gardens rather than Freedom day.

We've pencilled in an afternoon in April to celebrate...be leaving the 'NYE' crowd to do their own thing in the evenings for some time.
I love daytime drinking on a weekend then home before the idiots come out.

Drive to Chorley to see the Great-Grandchildren and give them a big hug each. Then to Penmaenmawr to see the youngest grand-child! A brilliant day!
The day after? Planning my belated 80th birthday party which would have been in May!
yyeess.

You've got great-grandchildren at 80, EB? Wow, your kids were quick off the mark, and their kids after them.
I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being a grandfather after six years but, eternal adolescent that I am, it's not easy. Love her to bits, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.