First day of absolute freedom? June 21st.

On behalf of myself and the many but not the few, we would like to to thank you Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for cunning wisdom over that floundering in disaray European-horde. Also a genial success in the masterminding and indefatigable coup de gras against that covidial menace. Thank you very much for setting us all free in June!

Now We Are Free: Composed by Hans Zimmerman, Sung by Lisa gerrard with a guest appearance from Russell : /

Are you not entertained !

I think he is only setting the English free. I might be wrong though.

You've got great-grandchildren at 80, EB? Wow, your kids were quick off the mark, and their kids after them.
I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being a grandfather after six years but, eternal adolescent that I am, it's not easy. Love her to bits, though.
The eldest Great-grandchild is 8 in May. Youngest grandchild 11 in March!
I know what you mean about the getting used to the idea though! Still can’t believe they are here. Missed them all this last year though.
Enjoy your granddaughter they are wonderful. :-)

i don't see the june the 21st as freedom ? steps 1 to 4 is dependable and targets and not a given

covid-19 is not going away and anybody that thinks the vaccine is the only answer is wrong. it will still be masks and and 2 meters social distancing rules and hand washing gel the whole lot stills has to be in place and come early winter it will be back in lockdown in fear of another wave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.