First Day Of USA Training

Love the look of the maroon training jacket. They swapped from maroon away kit to maroon training wear and have as many have suggesterd gone for a dark blue away shirt as far as my contact knows.

Don't think that's liable to change.

Loving the maroon and those training tops! Might have to get me one of those!

BlueStu said:
they look knackered. Work 'em Roberto!

To be fair to them they are in the middle of a heat wave over there!

Thankfully the heat wave passed as of today! Will hopefully be down at the Nike Campus tomorrow and will try to take a few pics if possible of training as well as hopefully meeting the man himself Mr. Mancini!

I can't believe how many players actually traveles to the U.S. Heres the worst part... I live three hours away and i am not there!!

So i really need to know if the training grounds will be open this week to the public or if there is a way to find out. Tickets to saturdays match will be hard to come by, and i dont know if i will ever have an op like this ever again
Any help is grately appreciated!!

BAK

Either Micah Richards has taken English lessons this summer; or that diary is a bunch of drivel posted by some PR guy.

I fucking hate it when they try and do stupid things like that. It's treating us like fucking idiots. Want to entertain us City? Give us a video diary of Micah instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.