First Day Of USA Training

I really hope those three get some time. It is pre-season so we all want to see what they can do. We've already seen Dedryck and Abdi playing in big premier league games against United and Abdi coming into a liverpool tie game late in the season. This American tour will give RM a lot of insight of who the regulars will be in the season. So excited

I was going to try and start a topic on this, but I'm not sure if I can or not. Anyway, I fucking love Adebayor.

His interview on the US tour reminded me how much I did like him.

I for one have never seen him as the lazy player many see him for. His touch is great, and his strike rate is impressive. I feel that his gangly appearance causes him to look as if he isnt trying occasionally, but on his day he is unplayable. On top of that, he seems to generally welcome squad competition, and uninterrupted game time, he'll bag plenty this season. Not bothered if we get any strikers in, Manu and Tevez work for me.

His interview on the OS today was great, and I can't believe it hasn't garnered a topic of its own (that I could see).

love it. should be interesting to see how the americans react to city and how we do against inter and other teams.

mdj0520 said:
I was going to try and start a topic on this, but I'm not sure if I can or not. Anyway, I fucking love Adebayor.

His interview on the US tour reminded me how much I did like him.

I for one have never seen him as the lazy player many see him for. His touch is great, and his strike rate is impressive. I feel that his gangly appearance causes him to look as if he isnt trying occasionally, but on his day he is unplayable. On top of that, he seems to generally welcome squad competition, and uninterrupted game time, he'll bag plenty this season. Not bothered if we get any strikers in, Manu and Tevez work for me.

His interview on the OS today was great, and I can't believe it hasn't garnered a topic of its own (that I could see).
Agree with you there,I think he will be a bigger success this season without the African nations cup and the suspensions.Also maybe the service will be different for him instead of mindless high balls.I never see him as lazy as he goes deep to get the ball. His finishing is up there with the best. Go, Go Adebeyor !

Bit of an enigma is Adebayor. When he wants it, the guy is untouchable. I remember when he came on against Arsenal in the 0-0 and he was just sick. If we could somehow channel that level into consistent performances he would be a world beater.

lee-mcfc said:
ha JO.
good vid except seeing david platt

totally agree, he looks well out of place

obese-man.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.