First ever Manchester Derby final

Probably be different to most on here but I’d take winning the fa cup over winning the league now. We can go and win the league again next season, not sure there’ll ever be another Manchester derby FA Cup final - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Confident we’ll smash the fuckers if they play like they did today

Had a city fan call in on 5 live saying she's dreading it because of the potential toxicity of this game, said the Sheff u fans were bad enough after the game yesterday. Not heard anything about this, but she said they were really bad
Didn’t see any trouble at all and all the sheff united fans we met were class. Train back was 90% city but good banter with the sheff united fans on it. We walked back thru their fans to Wembley Central also and all good

Probably be different to most on here but I’d take winning the fa cup over winning the league now. We can go and win the league again next season, not sure there’ll ever be another Manchester derby FA Cup final - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Confident we’ll smash the fuckers if they play like they did today
A different perspective - but i can defo see your reasoning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.