First ever Manchester Derby final

Can anyone post a gif of the poznan from the semi final when we beat the rags at Wembley.
Brilliant sight….

I want to grind these cunts' hopes and dreams into a porridge of dirt and piss and give them a beating at Wembley so bad it will be remembered for a hundred years. So much so, that current City fans grandsons will ask, "you were there weren't you grandad? Tell me about Haalands 6th goal again, the one that made it 10-0"
Like Henry V at bloody Agincourt, this. "This story shall the good man teach his son, and Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by from this day until the ending of the world but we in it shall be remember'd .."

That first bit I'd like on a t-shirt though.

Last edited:
Dreading it already. Dread any derby but a final? Fuck that.

We’re better than them but they have the counter option with Rashford and the ball over the top.

But then beating them would be so sweet wouldn’t it? In a final. Sending them home empty handed. Come on blues!
Fuck the ball over the top. We know, they know, anyone with a brain knows the only way they can beat us is corruption. They will likely get it -- we just have to be so good that it doesn't make a difference. As we were in the 2018/19 and 2021/22 title races.

If they can't score against Brighton in 120 minutes they aren't scoring against us, we haven't conceded once the whole tournament, bring on the treble.

Like Henry V at bloody Agincourt, this. "This story shall the good man teach his son, and Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by from this day until the ending of the world but we in it shall be remember'd .."

That first bit I'd like on a t-shirt though.
A little verbose perhaps and William S won't be in the slightest worried.
Maybe Hotspur was more accurate.
"By heaven methinks t'were an easy leap to pluck bright heaven from the pale faced moon or dive to the bottom of the deep and pluck up drowned honour by the locks"

Ten Hag is quoted as saying that they will do everything to stop us winning the treble - as if we didn't know thwy would be working on their skullduggery tatctics. He then went on to say they "played a perfect game" when they beat us earlier in the season. Perfect my eye - they got that result through corrupt officiating.

If we play as we are capable of then 90% of their lot will be back on the Tube to Surrey by full time. I would absolutely love to smash those twats at Wembley and see their end empty. It’s worth the risk of losing to have a chance of witnessing it.
This. Cometh the hour, cometh the men.
Like the Vinnie 1-0, to claim true greatness you must embrace the challenge, no matter how filled with trepidation and peril it appears. The Bayerns, the Liverpools, The Reals.
This is the final that brave hearts long for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.