First ever Manchester Derby final

We did all that last time at the roundabout/Wembley central side of the stadium and no United came anywhere near. The problems seem to have been encountered by the people who didn’t go in the pubs so walked up/down Wembley way to Wembley park station. It won’t be like that this time.
They were amazed by the sheer numbers and intensity of City fans on the roads leading to the roundabout and beyond.

Every coach past the roundabout was pelted with bottles, cans and debris.....they didn’t expect anything like that and didn’t like it.

Any problems came in the coach park and on Wembley way as rats picked off scarfers with families,women and oap’s.....it’s how they fight.

They didn’t try any shit at the CS,City were ready !!

The Police,FA and clubs will organise matters well for the final after all the criticism at the Euros....segregated fan zones, coach parks etc.

Additionally, the losers will be out of the stadium,coach parks and stations nearly an hour before City fans come out as winners.

It will be an historic day to be enjoyed and remembered

I wish it was tomorrow !!

The match will get full on media coverage and the mind games will be played by the rag supporting media as usual. In the game i see two possible outcomes...... In a tight match we lose to a dodgy goal/var decision or we absolutely batter them. i could get a ticket, but won't be going because of the toxic atmosphere and general mither getting there . Every closet rag will be there and no doubt there will be serious 'incidents'. No thank,s will record the game and will watch later, depending on the result. Wimp? You bet!
That’s the spirit.

I’m glad you’re not going with such a yellow belly attitude.

Can I have your ticket ?

I want the rag cunts humiliated
It’s all the sad twats can think about is stopping the treble , I’ll gladly take the PL and cup double tbh , be nice to play them as PL champions and firmly put them in their place and thrash them 4-0, even better though , beat them then play in the CL final the week after, three titles in a row is the real treble in my eyes as it’s the most difficult of things to pull off.

We did all that last time at the roundabout/Wembley central side of the stadium and no United came anywhere near. The problems seem to have been encountered by the people who didn’t go in the pubs so walked up/down Wembley way to Wembley park station. It won’t be like that this time.
No guarantee it will be the same though Dave. There will be different groups of people down there on both sides. Plenty of young lads won’t have been there last time around or will have been with their parents. The clubs are completely different. City are now the serial winners, while this will be United’s biggest match in many years. Maybe that’s why we didn’t see loads of their coaches from.Manchester on the road last time, it was our big day out. Anyway, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it goes off, so many potential flashpoints and obviously there’s hatred between both sets of fans.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who is disappointed that that lot get more and more sycophancy and bowing and scraping because they are in the final against THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD?
I wanted Brighton so that we do at least have a bit of sensible reporting but mainly because I wanted fellow City supporters to be safe and sound.

The Yaya semi the Trafford thugs were assaulting City fans and I was one of them, rescued by a police woman and a policeman but I was very shaken up. I don’t want that to happen to any of my fellow City fans.

Sorry if I am striking a negative note but I seriously dislike them.
That shit won’t happen again.

The organisation and segregation will be perfect, City fans are now wiser,more experienced and READY !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.