First ever Manchester Derby final

Anyone looking forward to this must be some kind of sado masochist its literally 90 minutes of absolute hell playing these cunts at the best of times.

As for the rats in 2011 the coach parks were absolute carnage, as was Wembley Way I was 27 back then though so couldnt have given a shit im (almost) grown up now so cant think of anything worse than being in that close a proximity to so many of the un washed, having said all that ill see you all down there

Last edited:
Anyone looking forward to this must be some kind of sado masochist its literally 90 minutes of absolute hell playing these cunts at the best of times.

As for the rats in 2011 the coach parks were absolute carnage, as was Wembley Way I was 27 back then though so couldnt have given a shit im (almost) grown up now so cant think of anything worse than being in that close a proximity to so many of the un washed, having said all that ill be see you all down there
Im in my 50's now but if i see any of them cunts starting on familys,kids or disabled blues then then fuck it im steaming in..I have not forgot that semi final down there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.