First ever Manchester Derby final

All getting kiddy over on red cafe confident they will mess up our treble. Well we will see about that wont we. Come on City, turn up with proper focus and play our game and we smash these bastards. Early revenge for that terrible offside decision not so long ago.

be funny as fuck and something to ram down their necks for years if we pull it all off,having downed them in a final,their treble didn't include beating us in theirs.

Gonna be a very interesting few weeks.

These are the types of occasions you live for. It's going to be a thrilling six weeks or so coming up, with a potential treble on the line. What a time to be a Blue!
Inspite of all the shit thrown at us from almost all quarters (well, the majority from the impartial media tbh) we do sometimes forget how privileged we are to have seen such brilliant players and fantastic football in the last decade (and a bit). I generally only get to a couple of games a season, but I do often sit back at games and think 'wow, it certainly didn't used to be anything like this'. I also tell my 21 year old daughter this when we go together to games(oh, the youngsters must get sick of us FOCs doing the 'you don't know how lucky you are these days' bit!).
40, 30, years 20,15 years back the thought of going head to head with Arsenal for the league, in a CL semi final against Real and favourites in an FA Cup final against the rags was unthinkable!
Anyway, enough of the gushing, it will still be really bloody shit and pretty unbearable if we do lose to those twats at Wembley!

I would think all season ticket holders that want one will get one and a few non holders as well. Many will swerve due to cost and potential trouble.
I could be wrong though.
Not all season ticket holders will get one. Not a chance of that. ANyone on the cup scheme will get one, season ticket holders with a decent amount of point will but that will be all. The only saving grace for a season ticket holder with say less than 5000 points might be the £200-300 tickets on tier two which will go last.

Far too stressful for my liking. I fucking despise them lot and their disgusting arrogance, they would be unbearable.

All getting kiddy over on red cafe confident they will mess up our treble. Well we will see about that wont we. Come on City, turn up with proper focus and play our game and we smash these bastards. Early revenge for that terrible offside decision not so long ago.

Christ do they actually watch their own team play? If Seville can wipe the floor with them and they were the second best team yesterday, what will City do whom have already managed to put 6 goals past them this season? I would love to see something like the Watford final back in 2019 where it was a total destruction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.