First ever Manchester Derby final

unless the is a freak happening in the cup final ( dodgey offside goal ) can only see the game going one way. Perhaps the rags hope the derby makes t a different game but which players n the pitch actually know what a derby is in manchester, its the fans and media that feel the derby.

this will be easier for us than had it been brighton.
I agree. With a small caveat that uniteds kick and rush style is the one thing that can unlock us. But we should hopefully play them off the park.

Christ do they actually watch their own team play? If Seville can wipe the floor with them and they were the second best team yesterday, what will City do whom have already managed to put 6 goals past them this season? I would love to see something like the Watford final back in 2019 where it was a total destruction.
Their arrogance comes from knowing they’ll have the officials on their side

Has any club ever win the FA Cup without conceding a single goal?

That's what we need to aim for, not even let utd score.
Little old Bury FC were the last to do it I believe, 1900s. They were some cup team back in the day. Also had a fantastic pitch and I was told that the original Wembley pitch was grown from a Gigg Lane sample of turf.

Pity their fans are wankers at the moment.

Edit: 1903. 3x 1-0 wins, a 3-0 in the semi final, 6-0 in the final.

Why am I worried?

For me it's like this; Manchester City, we know, should play United off the park and beat them.

Just like we know Manchester City should beat Tottenham Hotspur away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.