First ever Manchester Derby final

United are just over 2/1 to lift the trophy. However, a better bet might be the 25/1 that Sky Bet are offering for us not to win any of the 3 trophies we're going for.
We're is that bet 25/1 I can't find it lol, send me a link I'll have a bit of that.

All getting kiddy over on red cafe confident they will mess up our treble. Well we will see about that wont we. Come on City, turn up with proper focus and play our game and we smash these bastards. Early revenge for that terrible offside decision not so long ago.
So the fans of the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world are hoping to stop City winning another treble.

Remember they fucked Liverpools treble in 77, Liverpool had a far better side but with one eye on the European Cup final lost a horrible final. Hope history doesn't repeat itself, however after the dippers won the European Cup the FA cup loss seemed insignificant.

Having slept on this, I’m glad we’ve got them in the final. We are at the peak of our powers with the Worlds greatest striker playing for us, whilst they are dogshit who have scraped through to the final.

Yes, they have a punchers chance if they get ropey refereeing decisions, but if we are EVER going to play them in a final, now is the time. Like most blues, the thought of losing against these shitstains doesn’t bear thinking about, but the fact is, the bookies have us at 6/10 on for a reason. We should and probably will dismantle them.

Bring the fuckers on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.